Too close for comfort

Travis's pov
I sat there in shock Dante and Laurence stood in shock. "It's not what it looks like. We were wrestling. All pro wrestlers have costumes." Zane said. "Oh" I said relieved that nothing was happening. A weight was lifted.
                       Zanes pov
I was thankful they were so dumb as to think for second that we were wrestling. "Hahaha that was fun I'll hop In the shower, you know get out of these clothes" I said nervously. "Oh ok bye Zane maybe we can wrestle later" Garroth said. "Uh maybe" I said. I left and went into the shower.
                    Garroths pov
I went  up the stairs  pissed off I wanted to hold Zane but then everyone came home. Zane came out of the shower he had his mask on but was wrapped in his towel. I quickly ran into my room and waited behind the door.
                          Narrator
Zane walked into the room. Garroth pushed him on his bed slammed the door shut and locked it. He moved on top of Zane and began to kiss him. Zane held him. He felt safe with Garroth. No one could hurt him here. Garroth moved Zanes hair away from his eye. "You're handsome, you should show that eye more often" Zane blushed. They went back to kissing.
                      Aphmaus pov
Kiwai~Chan and Kaitlyn pulled me to Garroths house. " LOOK LOOK IN THE WINDOW APHMAU~SENPAI! MY SHIPPING SHRINE REALLY WORKS" Kawai~Chan said. "I-I can't to cute" Kaitlyn said holding her bloody nose. I climbed the ladder they pointed to."This leads to Garroths room why would I look" I said. I climbed up and saw anyway. "AWWWWWWWW MYYYYY GEEEEERRRRDDDDD! ZARROTH ZARROTH ZARROTH!
                     Garroths pov
I saw aphmau cheering outside my window. "A-aphmau get out!!!" Zane yelled. I pulled Zane up and walked to the window. I pulled him into a sweet kiss as aphmau watched in amazement and joy. Then I shut the window and we lived happily ever after.