Shadows, and school!!!

Zias pov
"Aaaaaah! Really?! I get to go to human school? Yes!" I shouted as mom gave me the great news. "Yes darling, Den is taking you. Here's 10 dollars for lunch." Mother said handing me money. "Oh, don't worry I stole 100$ from Lucindas." I said. "*sigh* hehe, that's my girl." Mother said kissing my forehead. There was a knock on the door. "Yay! Dens here! Bye mom love you." I said running to the door. "Hey Zia. Ready for school?" He asked. "Totally!" I replied.
Dens pov
I grabbed her hand to guid her again. "Hey Den." She called. "Yeah?" I turned my head to face her. "Why do you wear that eye patch?" She asked. "-...id rather not talk about it...." I replied. "It's fine mom covers her eye with hair. She won't tell me why tho! Hehe." She laughed. I saw a shadow creeping up on her. But I blinked it was gone. Soon another appeared. "Zia get behind me!" I said. "Gah! D-den get away from me! I can't hurt you!" She shouted. The shadows didn't touch her. But her hair was turning black. "Zia! What's going on?!" I asked. "Haha...haha...HAHAHAHAHA!" She started laughing like a mad man. "GO!" She yelled. I ran down the street. And hid by the school.
Zias pov
You can't escape! Get out of my head! Mother loves you. Leave! Kill them. I wouldn't dare! Such anger only helps darling. That's right...hehe. It's fine stay. I understand mother. You want see me grow. I'm sorry for shouting. No, be angry! Sorry mother but I'm at ease. Toodles! "Oww!" I cried falling to the ground. "Jeez those things are persistent! Where's Den?" I asked. "I'm here..." He said. "D-den!" I said surprised. "What was that?" He asked. "I-I don't wanna talk about it...lets get to school." I said. The walk was silent.
Dens pov
"Here we are! School." I said. "Phoenix drop high!" She said happily. Something is different with her. "C'mom don't stand there! I wanna go inside!" She said pulling me in. "Hello, you must be new. Here's your schedule." Mr.Ross said. "Thanks." Zia replied. "Hmm, looks like we have gym together. Let's go." I said.