Mom?!

Mrs.Ro'meave pov
"Mother How could you betray your own sons" Garroth said."Garroth I'm so sor-" i tried to speak but I was cut off. "IM FINALLY HAPPY BUT MY OWN MOM CANT LET ME HAVE THAT" Zane yelled at me. "My little Zuzu..." I said. "Zuzu my ass! Go fuck yourself!" Zane said. He ran into the woods. "Mom he's just mad. I forgive you I'l try to help" Garroth said. "T-thanks" I said wiping my tears.
                        Zanes pov
The woman who brought me to this world. The one who raised me, wanted to destroy my happiness. I know she didn't mean it. I know what I'm doing is wrong but something in my heart hurts. It burns with rage. I'm really not even upset. She was Just shocked. She didn't mean it. But what if she did these thoughts filled my mind and filled me with rage. I felt a tap on my shoulder without even checking who it was I punched them in the nose. "G-Garroth?!"
                     Garroths pov
I ran after Zane. I spotted him pacing back and forth. He clenched his fists. I walked up to him slowly. "Z-Zane" I said as I tapped his shoulder. Last thing I remember was his fist rushing towards my face.
                          Zanes pov
"Shit shit shit! Uh Garroth please get up. It couldn't have hurt that bad" I started to panic I was unable to lift him outta here. I collected leaves and placed them over him as a blanket. They didn't work the wind kept blowing them away. He got colder by the second his nose was bleeding. I took off Aaron's weird jacket thing he calls a "shirt" and placed in on Garroth. It only covered his lower half. "Garroth you idiot why did you wear shorts it's freezing" I said to myself. I removed My pants and cover his legs with it he looked warm. I curled up in a ball. It was freezing but I didn't know the way back. I fell asleep hoping someone would find me in the dark.
                    Mrs. Ro' Maeve pov
I sat and waited. Night fell still no sign of Zane. "Let's go home they'll show up, they always do" Aphmau said. "It'll be fine" Aaron told me. I walked into there car and they drove me home. "Thank you" I said walking into my house. I was worried. My babies were outside in the dark how would we find them. I wanted to say sorry and hold them.
                       Garroths pov
I woke up. I was covered in Zanes clothes. My nose was covered in dry blood. I saw Zane cold and asleep. I picked him up and placed him next to me. I spread the clothes on the both of us and held him. I fall back asleep.
                        Zanes pov
I felt Garrothd warmth. I know he wanted the best for me. I knew how happy it would make mom and him if I forgave mom. But I couldn't bring my to do it...