Guess whos back

??? Pov
"So, if I help you I have my way?" "Of course I'm the brains and your the brawn."
Zanes pov
The date went great! But Garroth said were not allowed to sleep together, kiss or do anything till we're actually married. All of a sudden he gets all religious. I laid on my bed. It was 12:00 but YouTube am I right? Garroth left to his house a while ago. I heard glass break. I grabbed the pocket knife Michi gave me. I walked slowly down the stairs. "Oh darling, you're up!" "Hush you idiot!" "Both of you shut it." I ran at the sight of them. "Sweetie, it's not personal. Well, hmm okay maybe it is." She said. "Get him big boy." He said. "Don't call me that!" He said. His fist swung towards me but I dodged it. I took my knife and tried to stab him but she grabbed my wrist. "Zane, I won't let them hurt you. Back off guys! Here drink this it does the job without the fist." She shoved this bottle in my mouth I blacked out. The last thing I heard was "Night, night my love! Hehehe!"
Garroths pov
I thought this would be easy but sleeping alone is hard. But this makes wedding night worth it. I tossed and turned. It wasn't just the fact Zane wasn't here, something horrible is going on.
Her pov
"Do it!" "No,no,no! I didn't agree to this!" "Fine I'll do it!" I turned my back to him trying to block his hit to Zane. "Aaaaahgrrrh!" I yelled in pain. The blood trickled down my back. I was kicked aside. "Don't worry your still in on this plan. You already agreed."
(I know this chapter is short but the next one is really long! Wait a minute. *puts on glasses. Squints* is that 2k readers on this?! How in the world do people even like this?! Thanks!)