Were the bad guys!

Michis pov
They tied Zane up. "Michi, you have to help with his punishment." Aaron said. "I didn't know we'd be doing this! I love him!" I said. "Ah, ah, ah no backing out now sweetie!" Gene said. Zane woke up and looked around the room. He tried to brake free but he didn't stand a chance. "M-Michi?! I thought you were my friend?!" He cried out. "Help me please!" He yelled. "Zane, I, I can't..." I said. "What?!" He said. "For to long have others suffered for you to be happy! I'm hurting, and you want me to stand by your side as my heart brakes!" I said tears wanted to fall but I didn't let them. It's his fault. Why should I feel bad? "Aaron! Give him your worst!" I said. "Michi?! NooooARRGAH!" Zane yelled in pain as Aaron punched him with spiked gloves. "I knew you had it in you." Gene said. "Sasha and Zenix said they'd gladly help."  He told me. I watched as Zane felt what my heart felt all this time. But...I love him. I want to help him. I can't, this is sour sweet revenge.
Garroths pov
I passed by Zanes house his window was busted and Aphmau cried at his door step with Kawai~Chan and Katelyn. "What happened?!" I asked. "Someone, some people took Zane." Katelyn said. Kawai~Chan looked angered. "I will kill the bastard that did this!" She said. "No third person! Kawai~Chan you need
Calm down!" I said. "You're right Garroth~Kun." She said. I walked into the house. I walked to his bed room. His knife was on the floor beside an empty bottle. There was a note on his bed it said "Revenge is sweet! Meet us at the abandoned warehouse, if you bring police then Zane dies! I'll see you there." I ran to show the others. We quickly got in my car and started to drive.
Michi's pov
We took off Zanes ring. I put it in hot coals. And with tears in my eyes put back on his finger. He yelled in pain. It hurt me every time I hurt him. His screams haunted me. Gene and Aaron used whips and brass knuckles. Why couldn't I have just asked him out so long ago. I couldn't do it but I feel it's his fault. I'm sorry for blaming you, for everything I couldn't do. I heard someone scream and I was kicked onto the floor that kept there foot on my back and held cold metal on my head.
Garroths pov
Katelyn held a gun to Michi's head. Where did she keep a gun?! "Alright bitches you let Zane go or I blow all your brains out. " she said. Me and the others were hiding behind a wall. Gene and Aaron pulled out guns. "Oh really?" Aaron said. Me and the others walked out. "Yes really" Aphmau said. We had no weapons. Michi kicked Katelyn where the sun don't shine and grabbed her gun. "Heh, you won't leave anytime soon." She said. We all out are hands up. We were going to die.
Michi's pov
I couldn't kill. I wouldn't kill. I pretended to slip when I was walking away and shot Zanes chains. He fell on the floor. Garroth ran to get him Gene and Aaron shot at him but I shot them both in the chest. I looked at Zane hoping he would forgive me. "Bitch..." He said running off with the others. No way I could live with Aphmau anymore. So I've lost everyone I love. Great, this place isn't so bad beside the dead bodies. I cried there on that bloody floor. I'm a monster.
Aphmaus pov
We took Zane to Garroths place. We bandaged his wounds and put ice on his bruises. He told us everything that happened. "That evil bitch!" Katelyn said. "Zane, I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Garroth said. We all sat there watching Zane and caring for him. "Zane to cheer you up how about we have your bachelor party next week!" Katelyn offered. "Sure, you, Aphmau, and Travis come with me Laurence Kawai~Chan, and Dante will go with Garroth." Zane suggested. "Sounds like a plan." I said.
Club owners pov
Some girl with purple hair and a tail walked in. "I need a job as quick as possible." She said. "Well your your in Luck beautiful, we needed a new girl. All you have to do is come here, dress like a slut and dance on men while singing." I told her. She said "Oh, well it doesn't mater what I do I just need the cash" I showed her where to go and everyone loved her! Glad she came around.