Girls night out

Michi's pov
I woke up Zane was watching tv. "Hey sleeping beauty. I've got something for you!" He said. "W-what is it?" I said blushing. He handed  a me 100 dollars. "Go to the club with the girls. Have a great time." He said. "Zane?! T-thanks but you really don't have to." I said. "I insist Chichi you deserve it. Now go get dressed the others are waiting." He told me. "Thanks!" I said. I ran to my room and put on a nice dress. Now I can clear my mind.
Time skip
We all we at a brightly colored club. Aphmau danced on katelyn. I just couldn't really be happy. I drank and drank. I wasn't drunk just sad. Soon a guy sat next to me. "Ugh, life." I said. "I know whatcha mean. What's your issue?" The guy said. "The only guy who understands me is bisexual. But his boyfriend has him locked around his finger. I got shut down yesterday he even said he'd help me find someone new." I said. "Damn, but that's nothing compared to me. I took my little sister out for a walk.  It was pretty late. We got stuck in the middle of a shoot out. My friend Nicole quickly drove in her car. Someone shot her tire so I'm not sure if she's ok. My sister was shot in the head. Now she's gone, dead!" He said I could tell he wanted to cry. "Aww jeez, I'm sorry for your loss but I know Nicole." I told him. "Really?!" He said.
"Yes she crashed her car into my crush. She's doing fine but the guy broke his arm and leg and has stitches on his back. His name is Zane. I love him so much." I said. "Z-Zane... Can I talk to him sometime. I have some issues me and him need to work out. I really need to apologize." He said. "Sure, I'm Michi and you are?" I said "oh, I'm Gene." He said. I wrote my number down. I handed it to him. We talked for hours. I left the club at two in the morning!
But I had a great time. Maybe Zane really did help me find someone else. As I walked home. I began to pull it out of my pocket.
Garroths pov
I was sent to look for Michi. She pulled some sort of necklace from her pocket. I walked closer. I was right behind her she didn't notice. She held the necklace to her chest and said "Thanks Zane, you really helped me tonight" she opened the locket. Inside a picture of her and Zane. It said, "bffs 4 lyf." Aw damn she really does care. I walked next to her. She shoved the necklace back in her pocket. "We need to get home." I said. "Whatever!" She said looking away from me. "I'm sorry for what I did. It's just your so funny and pretty and really understand Zane. I was scared I'd lose him." I told her. "I-it's fine let's just get home." She said. We walked back to Aphmaus place. I passed out on the couch.
Michis pov
I leaned on Zanes door. I sat there crying. Would I even lose are friendship to Garroth. I decided I'd sleep here. I put in one ear bud so I could lay my head down. "You think I'm pretty without any makeup on." I sang quietly. "You think I'm funny when I get the punchline wrong." I heard Zane sing from the other side of the door. "I know you get me so I let my walls come down, dooowwwn." We sang together. We both started to laugh. I walked into the room. We talked about gene I didn't say his name though. Zane talked about ponies. It was like when I first met him. Heh, back in high school.