Fuck you sand

Zanes pov
I woke up. Everyone laid down a sleep. My life's going great. I sat up. Sand covered my back. I started to scratch but it just scrapped my skin. "Owww!" I said. Katelyn woke up. "Shhhhh!" She said. She sat up and started to scratch. "OW!" She said. "Ha! Owwww!" I said. "What's the problem?" Garroth said as he sat up. He started to scratch. "It's so itchy but It hurts!" He said. Everyone soon got up and scratched. "Kawai~Chan doesn't like this!" Kawai~Chan said. "Let's just wash it off in the water!" Laurence said. We all ran into the water. Garroth splashed my back. "Oh, so it's like that eh?" I said. I splashed him back. "Let's go!" He said. He splashed me. Katelyn and Travis started to do the same. And Kawai~chan and Laurence. "Take that!" I said. I splashed him in his face. He tackled me and we fell under water. I couldn't breathe but I wanted to stay there. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We all began to splash each other. "Hey one eye!" Laurence said as he splashed me. "Not so fast!" Garroth said as he splashed Laurence. "KAWAI~CANNON!" Kawai~Chan said as she kicked them both into the water. After what felt like hours of fun we dried off. Laurence and Travis went in their car. Everyone hopped in my car. I dropped everyone off and me and Garroth went to my place. We walked into my room. "Hey Garroth." I said. "Yeah?" He said. "Remember that time we...did stuff." I said. "Oh yeah. And your butt hurt for like a week." He said. "Yeah...well I kinda...umm...forget it.." I said. No way I could ask that's just weird. "You want to do it again don't you." He said. He pressed my against the wall and kissed me. "Well...this time...I wanted to do it to...to you?" I said. He jumped back. "I don't wanna be hurting for a week!" He said.
Garroth's pov
I had no clue what to say. Part of me wanted to say yes. But I didn't feel like being in horrible pain after. "You know what? Why not." I said. After me and Zane got ready I got on all fours. I held on to the bed for dear life. After about a minute I couldn't do it anymore. How in the hell did Zane do this?! "Are you ok?" Zane said. "I can stop" he said. "N-no I-I'm fin-e. I'm so sorry I did this to you." I said. "It gets better" he said. After an hour we went to sleep. I'm never doing that again.
Aphmau's pov
I cried. I held my pillow. It was hard to act like I didn't miss him. He was an asshole. But I am still heart broken. My house was empty. His room was across the hall. I wanted to move back with my friends. I wanted to know his story. I knew he was evil but I wanted to know why. "I'll check him room." I said. I got off my bed. I walked to his room and cheeked the door open. On his wall was a picture of me and him at the park. "Aww." I said as I wiped my tears. I opened a drawer and found horrible pictures. On of Zane after what he did. Then Zanes mother. Katelyn, Kawai~Chan. "That monster...." I said. I heard banging on his closet door. It came from the inside. "HELP! HELP ME PLEASE IVE BEEN HERE FOR WEEKS!" The voice yelled. I opened the door and Michi~Chan fell out. "T-thank you." She said. I stood there in shock. I could see her ribs. She had cuts and bruises all over. She was naked and she looked weak. "Oh lord! Here let me cover you up!" I said. I placed a blanket on her. "Stay here I'll get food" I said. I ran down stairs and came back up with an apple, water and a sandwich. "Tell me how this happened?!" I asked.