Wedding plans

Zanes pov
Last night me and Garroth made out for a while but no touchy touchy till after are wedding. I swear he's just doing this because he knows I'm inpatient. We went over to Kawaii~Chans house. When we got her room i heard laughing. I saw Michi dancing with her new man. "Kawaii~Chan that's not the design!" I said. "Oh, Kawaii~Chan let Michi pick." She said. The boy had blue hair over one eye. His eye was black. He wore a dark blue and white mask. Same with his sweater. "Zane meet my boyfriend! His name is Enaz." Michi said. "Heya!" Enaz said. I shook his tiny hand to greet him. Him and Michi danced. They are so cute. Other than the fact Enaz looks a lot like me and Enaz backwards is Zane. I'm just glad she's happy. "Oh and Kawaii~Chan made Zane~Kuns wedding dress." She said. "What? Oh I forgot about- wait why a dress?" I asked. "Duh you're act like a girl." She said. "Oh no you didn't just call me a girl! You wanna go sweetie?" I said. Everyone laughed. "Zane you realize, are wedding is next week." Garroth said. "R-really?!" We must go shopping!" I said. "Zane, everyone already planned it." Garroth said. "What? I have such great friends." I said. "And am even better fiancée." Garroth said. "No not really." I said. "What?!" He said. "I'm Kidding cutie." I said. "You better." He said. We walked back home. "Wait Garroth we need brides maids and you need a best man!" I said. Garroth ran out of the house. I called the girls over to my place. Soon they arrived. "Okay, so, I'm picking my brides maids." I told them. Their faces lit up. "Michi, will be my maid of honor. I hope you all understand why." I said. They all nodded their heads. "So my brides maids are Aphmau, Presley, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan." I said. Presley began to cry. "Oh Zane! I'm flattered!" She said hugging me. All the girls joined the hug.
Garroths pov
I ran to Laurence's house and knocked on his door. "Oh, hey Garroth." He said. "I have something to ask you." I said. "Sure, what's up?" He replied. "Will you be my best man?" I asked. "Uh...hmm...let me see.... Uh FUCK YEAH!" He said.