Back in Business Baby!

Zanes pov
I turned and saw Kawaii~Chan laying on the floor. She looked so exhausted. Her desk was filled with papers, potions, and dolls. "W-what were you doing?!" I asked.  "ZANE~KUN TAKE KAWAII~CHAN TO THE FUNERAL HOME NOW!" She said. "Why? Today is the day they remove the...insides and dress her up." I said. "NO THEY CANT! Take me please!" She begged. "Fine!" I said. She grabbed her potion and pulled me to he door. She ran down the stairs. I led her to my car. The second I unlocked it she ran in. When I started to drive she kept yelling "FASTER! FASTER!" We got there and she ran out of the car. I ran after her. We ran inside. She bursted down the door they were preparing Michi. She kicked the knife out of the mans hand. "Don't touch Michi yet! Kawaii~Chan has an idea!" She said. "Security!" The man yelled. "Zane please hold the door closed!" She begged. I knew this was wrong...but I trust her. I held the door closed. People banged on the door. "Hurry! I can't hold this forever!" I said. Kawaii~Chan pulled out a doll. She took one of Michi's hairs and dropped it in the potion. She poured the potion on the doll. "Zane~Kun lets go!" She said. I opened the door. Security saw no problems so we were able to leave. We got into the car and I heard a voice. It wasn't Kawaii~Chans either. "Woah were am I?! Zane?! Kawaii~Chan?! Where am I?! Why am I so small?!" The voice asked. The doll walked on my lap. "M-Michi?!" I asked. "You bet!" She said. "Kawaii~Chan was able to bring her back with a little magicks!" Kawaii~Chan said. Michi was the size of my hand. She had her usual purple hair and yellow eyes. "I can't believe you're back! Kawaii~Chan thank you!" I said. I drove home happy to show the others.