Zane! Im sorry!

Michi's pov
Me and Garroth kept the baby in Zias first crib. She never used it so it was basically new. Baby Matthew fell asleep so we left in upstairs and went to the living room. We sat together and watched a movie on the couch. "You know this was Zanes favorite movie." Garroth said. "Hehe, yup. He'd make me watch it." I said. Garroth turned to me. "She did that to you too?! *laughs* she really was something." He said. I looked at him as well. "You have eyes like hers." I said. "Hehe, I know...." He replied. I felt my body instinctively moving closer. "I wish she was sitting right here." I said. "Me too." He said. "See, your eyes do the Sam thing. They pop out a bit more when your serious. She was so cute when she did that." I said. "Guess that means I'm cute *giggle*" He replied. "I guess it does." I said. I closed my eyes for a bit. When I opened them I saw I was kissing Garroth. Wait...IM KISSING GARROTH! I pulled my face away. "Michi... I" he couldn't speak. "Zane! I'm sorry...!!" I shouted. "She can't hear you." He said. "Garroth I can't. I'm sorry Zane. I'm sorry Garroth. I love her." I said walking away. "So did I." He said. "You can't tell me you are already over her!" I shouted. "I'm not! And it hurts! And I want to move on!" He said starting to cry. "This is why I should have married her... ILL NEVER MOVE ON! I love her in heaven. And I can't wait to join her." I said walking upstairs. "Michi I'm sorry!" He yelled. I walked to the babies crib. Chills went down my spine. I reached into the crib. I slowly moved the babies blanket. I fell on the floor at the horrid sight. There was a knock on the door. I heard Garroth open it. "Hey Zia and Den." He said. "Father step aside. Upstairs is extreme dark magic." I heard her say. "Zia! Come up here!" I shouted. Her and Den ran in. "Zia the baby...." I said horrified.
Zias pov
"Michi, I know"