See you next time!

Aphmaus pov
We all said are goodbyes to Presley. Vlyad would drive her home. "Oh and before you go you're invited to are Valentine's night date." I said. "That's great I'll be there!" She said as she waved us goodbye. I decided to head to Zanes house. I have a set of keys since I always go over.
Zanes pov
I woke up. Garroth laid beside me his arm wrapped around me. I heard walking up the stairs. I tried to wiggle from his arms but it was no use. "Hey- well someone had fun last night, heh." Aphmau said with a laugh. "Sshhh babe." Garroth said in his sleep. He squeezed me tighter. "Aphmau can you please leave for a minute?" I asked. "Sure. My ship sails smoothly." She said as she left. I sat up on Garroths chest. "Babe get up! Aphmau is here and we have to get dressed!" I said. He pushed me over on to my back. "First off, I'm the one who's always going to be on top of you. *he moved his face closer to mine* and secondly, I want to stay a little while. *he kissed my neck*" "didn't you have enough of me last night?!" I said. "Zane... You and me barely hangout anymore. I miss you. I want to hold you, and never leave your side." He said. "Garroth, I'm yours, no amount of distance will change it." I said. "Good to hear. Let's get dressed." He said. We began to put on are clothes.
Aphmaus pov
I stood with my ear pressed against the door. Poor Garroth, I have just the thing. They walked out. "You guys are invited to my valentines night date! Presley and Vlyad will be there, also me and Katelyn." I said. "Cool, we'd love to." Garroth said. I walked with them down stairs. Zane made breakfast. Waffles and bacon. "Zane remember when your mom made these?" I said. "Duh, they were my favorite." He said with a laugh. We ate are breakfast. "LETS GO SHOPPING FOR OUTFITS!" I said. "Okay cool." Garroth said. "YASSSSS GIRL FRIEND TAKE MY KEYS AND START UP THE CAR ILL GET ME WALET!" Zane said running to his wallet. Me and Garroth waited in the car. Zane hopped in and we drove to the mall. (WHAT?! 2k READS?! Well to celebrate this I will send a private message to someone with my number. Me and them and have a one on one conversation and even hear about some up coming stories. All you have to do is comment pickles)