Michi adventures

Garroths pov
I sat at home crying. I wouldn't cry in front of Zane. I had to be strong. Soon Zane ran into the house and Kawaii~Chan followed. He stood I front of me and something jumped on me. I looked down and it was a tiny Michi! "What?!" I said. "They saved me! Like my new body" She said posing. We all laughed. I hugged her. "Garroth Coke we have to show the others. We ran back to Aphmaus place and everyone gathered around. Once we pulled out Michi Presley fan girled every where. Aphmau almost died of cuteness. "Kawaii~Chan you're a hero!" Aphmau said. We all were so happy to have her back. "Guys, I have to use the bathroom!" Michi said. "Oh no! How do we do that?" Aphmau asked. "Kawaii~Chan was prepared she built a small doll house with a work toilet, sink, shower, and stove! It has a bed and a bunch of rooms! Plus food." Kawaii~Chan said. "YAYAUAYAYAYyayayayayayayyaya!" Michi yelled trying to get up the stairs to Kawaii~Chans room. I lifted her up and placed her at her new front door. "Zane, with my new form... I guess I'll be single forever. Yay...." She said walking in. She closed her door. I left back down stairs. "She loves her house everybody!" I said. I walked to Kawaii~Chan. "I know this may be a lot to ask but...can you make her a boyfriend?" I asked. "Of course! Kawaii~Chan will make him super handsome." She said. She ran up stairs.

(XD this is what happens when me and my friends have random fashion shows

(XD this is what happens when me and my friends have random fashion shows. We need to act are age.)