Idk

I'm on my period so I'm sad and I want to make you sad with me. Don't play song yet.
Zias pov
I woke up on my bed. Dens words spinning in my head. I needed to walk this off. Walking on the side walk I knew what I needed to do. I stood in the middle of the road. "LUCINDA COME OUT YOU COWARD!" I yelled. I felt her presents. Her dark spirit lives on. It appeared in front of me. "I've chosen my path! I know I want that light side! Now I ask you to return my mothers soul to this empty earth!" I said. "Ahhh, you had time to think about are deal. Very well you know what to expect. Carry on." She said.
Dens pov (play song)
I saw Zia in the middle of the road. She had tears streaming from her face. Why can't I bring myself to apologize. "What are you doing idiot?!" I asked. "Den...I'm glad you can see this." She said. She reached into her pocket. "Zia! Are you talking to that stupid spirit?! You really are evil." I said. Not meaning my words. "Mother will rise again!" She said. She pulled out a knife. I ran to her but I was to late. She slit her throat. Her body didn't fall it turned into a powder. And blew in the wind. I crashed onto my knees. Her dust getting on me. "Zia......*sobs* I couldn't say sorry....end me." I said. "Den, I'm not gone. Turn around." She said. "No! I won't fall for these tricks!" I yelled. "Den! Face me! I thought you loved me." She said laughing. I know it's not her. "Den sweetie. I loooove you~!" She said.  "I hate you!" I said. "I thought you loved Zia?" She said. "Love? I saved her. Returned her to her family. Then with cold blood abandoned her. Love? The grieve I feel right now can't be described with just love." I said. "Hatred?" She asked. "Only for you!" I said. I turned around. I didn't hold back my magic. I held her soul. "Let go!" She screamed in Zias voice. "Stop!" I said. "Den! Don't hurt me!" She said. "Shut up!" I said. I banished her to hell. I wouldn't free her spirit to heaven. Ever.
Garroth's pov
Me and Michi say once again. "Michi...can I kiss you again?" I asked. "No, Garroth I love her." Michi said. "I know you do. But Michi, I need to forget her." I said. I stood in front of her. I heard the door open behind me. "Garroth..." She said. "No, I don't care who's there. I want to show you. I know it's sad she's gone  but I need to move on. And I want you." I said. Michi ran towards the person behind me. "Garroth! I wanted her!" She said. I turned around Zane stood there. Wings and a white dress. "Zane....?" I said. Tears poured from her face. "You-you didn't believe your daughter could get me back?" Zane said. "I-I..." I stuttered. "You tried to make Michi fall for you in order to forget about my existence.... !" Zane said crying. Michi wiped her tears. "I'd never leave." She said. "Zane I didn't-" I was cut off. "No! Shut up! I loved you! Your daughter ended her human life for me to comeback to a cheater!" She said. She held Michi and flew with her wings out of the house. "Zane...I wanted to forget the pain. My love for you was unforgettable...." I whispered.
Zanes pov
"Where are we going?" Michi asked. "I don't know all I know is I can fly and its a nice thing to help forget him... I want to be with you." I said.