Family time!

It has been a month. Zane has healed him and Garroth have been really clingy. Michi is still looking for love. (Today the oc of Ellenlee33 will be here! Yay!)
Zane's pov
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I heard Kawai~Chan yell. She was on the phone with someone special. "Jesus what is it!" Katelyn said. "Oh Katelyn~Sama Kawai~Chan has the bestest news! We have a very special guest! Kawai~Chan can't wait!" She said. "Well could you spare my ears!" I said. "Zane~Kun Kawai~Chan knows you'll like this person very much!" She said. "Cool can't wait to meet them!" Michi said.
Michi's pov
I swear to lady Irene's panties if it's another person trying to take Zane I'll blow up! We sat down and watched tv on the couch. After and hour we heard a knock at the door. Kawai~Chan opened it. "PRESLEY~CHAN YOUR HERE! Everyone this is Kawai~Chans little sister Presley!" She said. "O-oh, hello." Presley said in a soft quite voice. I'm on to you. Oh who am I kidding! Her ears and tail are waaaaay better than mine!
Presley's pov
Everyone walked up to me to say hi. One girl sat on the couch and gave me the death stare. Since she is the only one here with a tail beside Kawai~Chan she must be Michi. "Hi! I'm Aphmau! Nice to meet ya!" A short girl said. "Sup." A very tall and intimidating person said. Then a boy with white hair said "heeeeyyyyy Presley." "TRAVIS!" The blue hair girl said as she punched him. Then I saw two people. One was very quite. The other very talkative. I just realized I tuned out. "S-sorry what was that?" I asked the boy. "Well I was just saying my name is Garroth. Here is Zane." He said as he pointed to the boy. Zane was very short compared to me. "H-hello." Zane said. His voice was very deep. "O-oh hey..." I said. "Well I'll leave you guys to mingle." Garroth said walking off.
Zanes pov
Presley had long pink hair. Her eyes were blue she looked very similar to her sister.
"So...um do you like sweets?" I asked. I saw her face light up. "Yes! They're my favorite! *ahem* sorry, yes I do like sweets." She said in embarrassment. "Let's go make some cupcakes!" I said with a smile. "Sure-" she said but she was cut off. "I'd love to make cupcakes with you. After all I am Zanes one and only best friend." Michi said. "Oh, the more the merrier." Presley said. We got to the kitchen. Presley stirred gently. Michi stirred it like there was no tomorrow. She splattered some on me. "Oh jeez sorry Zane." She said. Presley wiped it off my face. "He,he you are very silly Michi. Try mixing slower." Presley said. "Maybe I'd stir better if Zane held my hand and stirred with me!" Michi said. Soon Travis ran in.
Michi's pov
Presley helped Zane stir and I was stuck with Travis. This girl is a genius! An evil genius! Maybe even better than me? I will prevail. She wants to play dirty I'll play dirtiest.
Presley's pov
I have no clue what I did to upset Michi. Hopefully we can work things out together. Travis left and we poured the batter into molds and placed them In the oven. Zane went to the bathroom. Michi pushed me against the wall. "Okay what's the deal? I thought I made it clear Zane is my Bff." She said. "You can't take him! Not again. Please, please." She said she started to tear up. "Oh, don't cry! I'm not trying to steal Zane. I have my eyes on someone else." I said. "Who?" She asked. "Well that Garroth guy was pretty cute." I said. "Well welcome aboard me ship matey!" She said. "What?" I asked. "Soon you'll see were in the same boat sister." She said. (This was part one of Family time! This will have two parts or three because of my very special guest!)