Happy birthday

Zias pov
Today is my birthday. I'm 3!!!! "Darling! Mommy made you waffles!" Mother said. I ran down stairs. "Yay! Thank you mommy." I said sitting down. "What do you want to do for your birthday?" She asked with a smile. "Can we see the outside to day? I've always wanted to touch 'grass'" I asked eating my waffles. "Sweetie, you know it's bad outside. Maybe when you are older." She told me. "B-but....okay mommy." I obeyed. "Do you want to show mommy the magic again?" She asked. "But mommy that hurts-I mean, yes mother." I obeyed. I got up from my seat. "And don't worry, mommy will clean the mess. Make it red this time!" She demanded. "B-but...okay...." I followed orders.
Zanes pov
We were all going to the pool. I've tried my best to move on from Zia. The others have been helping. "Hey Zane try not to lose your shorts!" Aphmau said dying of laughter. "Oh hush! That was one time!" I replied rolling my eye(s). "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!" Garroth yelled diving in. I ran in. Travis was next. Aphmau kicked Katelyn. "Ha! I got here first!" Aphmau teased Katelyn. "I'd shut your mouth unless you want me to do for you!" Katelyn said. "Meep!" Aphmau exclaimed. I felt a tug on my heart. Like something was wrong I couldn't put my finger on it. "G-guys can you feel that?" I asked. "No" everyone replied as they went back to playing. For a moment I could hear the sound of a child crying. Zia...
Zias pov
Again I lifted off the ground. "Your eyes are still white! I asked for red!" Mother demanded. "Y-yes mother!" I shouted. I swung my arm. "Alesa! Watch where you swing!" Mother yelled. For some reason I could see blue. This liquid looked like what we drink at home. But people were playing in it. I heard someone tell me "Zia, remember...." I dropped to the floor. "Why did you stop?!" Mother yelled. I did not reply. "Alesa get up!" She yelled pulling my arm. "My name is not Alesa...." I said. "W-what do you mean?! Get up now." She shouted. "My name is...grh..I-I- can't remember!" I yelled in pain. Mother dragged me upstairs. "You'll never leave!" Mother said.
(No I'm not saying Zias power in this chapter. Sowwy!)