My litle Zuzu

Unknown
Today I'll tell Garroth. He deserves to know. I hurt him just for my little Zuzu but I love them both. If they make each other happy then I'll let it happen.
                         Zanes pov
I woke up. Aaron was still on me. "Aaron get your stupid ass up!" I said. "Huh, why am I on you and oww my head" he said. "You got drunk last night and kissed I'll never tell Aphmau" I said. He jumped out and wiped his mouth. "No offense but eww! We will never speak of that again" he said. "Agreed" I replied. Aphmau woke up. "Guys I almost forgot me and Aaron have a double date with Travis and Kaitlyn at the park" Aphmau said. "Zane you should come to! I'll bring you're ponies so you can play" she said. "Sure Aphmau I'd love to come" I said. We all got dressed I had to use Aaron's clothes. I was not usually used to wearing no shirt but it was something. We got in the car and Aaron started to drive."Aaron you need to start wearing shirts" I said. "Shirts are shit" Aaron said. "It rhymes so it's true" Aphmau said.
                      Garroths pov
I sat in a tree at the park. I sat and thought about who would do this. I saw Zane pull up with Aaron ,Aphmau, Travis, and Kaitlyn. Aphmau and the others were talking but Zane was walking through the park. I hopped off the tree and pulled him behind it. "Hey sexy" i said. "Leave me alone cheater" he said. I put my hand on his chest. "That was not my fault Zane" I said. "Oh did you trip and fall landing on her lips!" He yelled. I put my hand over his mouth. "Michi~Chan was paid to do this. You should know I would never hurt you like that" I said. I saw Zanes eyes Fill with tears. "Zane!" I heard Aphmau yell.
                        Unknown
Aphmau lead me to Zane. I had to tell him. When we found him he was with Garroth. "I'm sorry my little Zuzu. But it was me, I paid Michi~Chan to do it. I just wanted the best for you. But know I realize if a man makes you happy I'm happy." I said hoping for forgiveness. "H-how could you do that to us Mom!" Zane said. (Ahhh cliff hanger)