All of da feels

(Don't play the song yet)
Zane recovered fine. His wounds weren't so bad all he needed was a few bandages and ice packs. Michi became very popular at club Ice. Today was Zane's and Garroths bachelors party. Garroth and the others already left. Katelyn was driving Zane,Aphmau, and Kawai~Chan to a surprise place.
Zane's pov
We pulled up in front of club ice. "I've always wanted to visit this place! I hear the foods great!" I said with excitement. We walked to the door a man greeted us and said "please sit in area 2 the singer there is not only gorgeous but she sings so amazingly!" We walked to this small circle booth. There were three other guys in suit smoking beside us. (Play the song) We heard music start up. I was shocked to see Michi sitting on a piano while a man played it. She dressed in a short skirt and a belly shirt. Is this what she has come to? A lowlife slut. The men looked so gross in the audience. How could she stoop so low after what she did. She danced horribly. I couldn't lie she sang beautifully. She still hadn't noticed we were here. I saw tears fall down her eyes. Food was delivered to are table but all I cared about was the words she sang. She spotted me In the group of people. She looked as if she would break down anytime now. Was this her apology for what she did? I'll never forgive her. Tears poured from her eyes. She looked nervous like something awful was going to happen. I was worried she might have something planned. I ate some of my food. Do people really pay to see her cry about her mistakes? I can't believe I once called her my friend. Katelyn broke into a cold sweat. She kicked my leg trying to get my attention but I dozed off. I didn't realize what was happening around me anymore. Her voice was powerful. Beautiful and delicate. How could such a great noise come from something so evil. She danced faster and sang louder. She wiped her tears and danced with even more passion. I saw her walk closer and closer to the edge of the stage.
Michi's pov
I sang but my heart stopped when Sasha and Zenix were in the front door of my area. The held knives and looked at Zane. I tried to keep a straight face and dance. Zane looked disappointed. Sasha And Zenix slowly moved closer to him. I danced trying to focus but the thought of him being in more pain crushed me. Men threw money at me. Zane turned away and ate his food. Tears were now pouring from my eyes as I sang. Sasha ran to Zane with her knife in her hand. I continued to sing and ran to him. I felt the blade go through my body. I fell to my knees still singing for Zane. "I hurt myself by hurting you...." I sang before I blacked out.
Zanes pov
Michi fell in front of me. A knife had completely stabbed through her. The person who did it laughed and walked out.