Shopping

Garroths pov
Zane ran into hot topic. "AHHHHH! THEY HAVE NEW SWEATERS AND MASKS" he said running with Aphmau right behind him. He's so cute. I walked away while they shopped. I have something very important to buy Zane. He's so perfect so this has to be perfect.
Aphmaus pov
Zane tried on different sweaters and masks. We found the perfect one, black and dark blue sweater with a dark blue mask. "Okay Aphmau let's find you something!" He said with a smile. We went to forever 21. "Try on this, and this. Oooh definitely this one! Oh and this one." He said. "Zane calm down! I'll try them on." I said with a laugh. "Hehehe...sorry I haven't been out of the house in a while." He said with a giggle. Zane picked out the perfect outfit. It was a gold and red dress. The shoes were flats, they were red with a golden bow. "Hey, we're done shopping... Know what that means?" I said. "FROYO WITH MY MAIN HOE!" We said at the same time. I grabbed his hand and we ran. I saw Garroth. Wait is- oh my lord. I ran faster so Zane didn't see him. We made it to the frozen yogurt place.
Garroths pov
Oh thank Irene, I'll have to thank Aphmau for her help later. This one was perfect. I know he'll love it. "Sir, are you- g-Garroth?!" Michi said behind the counter. "Oh shh don't tell him." I said. She said began to cry. She ran out of the store. "Michi- wait!" I said but it was to late. I paid for them and I left. She sat on a bench. I sat next to her and rubbed her back. She pushed me off. "I understand." I said walking away. "WAIT!" She said. I turned around.
Zanes pov
We ate and I spotted Zane and Michi. "Hey guys ready to go?" I asked. "*sniff* yeah Zane. Oh and I'm coming to the date thing. I'll ask Travis." She said. "Cool!" I said. Michi stayed behind but the rest of us went home. Garroth came over to my place. I laid in my bed. Garroth came in and slept right beside me. "No kisses? I'm surprised." I said. "I have my reasons." He said.