Family time!~part 2

Michi's pov
I explained to Presley how Garroth and Zane were together. "Aw jeez. This stinks!" She said. "Don't worry I have a plan. And my plans always work." I said. Zane came back. We took the cupcakes out and decorated them. We all had one then Aphmau stole them ;-;. Presley pulled me aside. "So what was that plan?" She asked. "I'll push you on Garroth you guys will kiss and Zane will be sad. So he'll come to me for comfort so I'll make the moves on him." I said "wow sounds like it'll work." She said.
Presley's pov
I stood by the stairs waiting for Garroth. Michi came down with him. She pushed him on me. He did a barrel roll and dropped me but he hit his head on the stairs. Someone caught me. I opened my eyes. "G-Garroth ?" I said. "No darling my names Vlyad." He said with a smile. I fainted from fangirling on the inside.
Vlyads pov
Zane rushed to Garroth. Garroth was fine Zane just wanted an excuse to touch him.
This girl laid in my arms. I placed her on the couch. Kawai~Chan walked up to me. "Vlyad and Presley? Plyad? Eww. Vesley? Yes! The ship had sailed!" She said. "W-what?! I mean yeah she pretty and all- but I need to get know her Jeez!" I said. "Here's Presley~Chans number. Now Vlyad~Kun can get to know her." She said. "Uh r-really? This isn't a prank? That's her number?!" I asked. "Mmhmm!" She said. Damn I wish I could fan girl but I'm a man!
Presley's pov
I woke up and heard Kawai~Chan giving him my number. She is really trying to get me to be with somebody. I sat up next to him. "Hey it's good to see you up!" He said. "Hehe thanks a lot for the help. By the way, would you... Wanna hangout tonight? We have Netflix." I asked. "Sure!" He said. WOOO WOOO PICKING UP GUYS 101 TAKE NOTES! "Cool." I said.
Kawai~Chans pov
Kawai~Chans had to make this perfect. They will watch a scary movie. Kawai~Chan will say the lights went out and set up candles! And take photos for her shipping shrine! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You yelled so loud I heard you in my thoughts! Sorry Aphmau~Senpai. By the way Im in on this plan! Yay!