Fuck aarmau!

Okay before this chapter starts I need to say something. So Aphmau says her and Zane are the same age. In phenionix drop high It's Aphmaus first year of high school. That makes her 15. Aaron was about to go to college. So he was 18. When you are 18 you are a legal adult. So Aphmau was still a child. Their whole relationship was illegal in high school. And any of those sexual high school fanfics you write are rape. And that time they kissed was sexual assault to a child. That's why I got the idea to make Aaron a rapist this whole story. So calm yourself Jesus! . So Aphmau in mystreet claims to be 20. So Aaron is now 23. Just thought this needed to be cleared up. Fuck Aarmau! There I said it! *ahem* let's begin shall we?
Her pov
"Awww, you are so cute. I just need to find out what your power is. Then I can raise you to be mine!" I said sitting the child down on a chair in my lair. "Abggahiwn!" She babbled. "You are precious! I think you'll love mama Lucinda! Yes you do, Awww, yes you do!" I said softly pinching her cheeks. "Hey, so please explain why I was hired to work here?" He asked. "Listen dweeb, I'm a mother and witch so you'll baby sit in my lair. I'm paying so get used to it!" I said. "Can I least hear the evil plan. I want to be cool." He replied. "Oh, fine. Well I tricked my friend into having a child while under the influence of my potion. This would give the baby great power! I wanted to have a child but didn't want to get all fat. So I had to make them have it instead. So I just took back what I helped make!" I said hugging my baby. "Cool, well what's her name?" He asked. "Well her parents named her Zia. I hate that dumb name. So I'll name her...Alesa!" I said. "Dope, I'll take care of her." He said. "Toodles!" I said waving goodbye.
Aphmaus pov
After we heard the shots everyone in the neighborhood ran to Zanes house. I saw those damn broken windows. Katelyn hopped right in. "Aph! Call the police!" She yelled from inside. I walked in with my heart sinking. Zane laid beside Garroth. They seemed dead but they were holding hands as they laid in each others blood. "Kawaii~Chan will try to help!" She said feeling their pulse. I stood in pure shock. "WHERES THE BABY?!" I finally blurted out. Everyone now started to run frantically. I crawled beside Zane. "Please come back. Please say it's just a prank bro...please...please!" I cried. "Aph, they are not breathing! Give up! Let's find the baby!" Katelyn said. "No...no....NO! I believe!" I shouted back. I shook Zane but his blood caused me to drop him. He fell on some strange liquid. "A-aph..." He managed to say. "Tell me how to help!" I shouted. "The...liquid...Garroth..." He said. I scooped up as much as I could and tossed it on them.