Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil

You were sat on the coach, angrily typing on your laptop.

"Um, (Y/N)?"

You sigh and look towards the doorway of the lounge. Dan's standing halfway in the room, and halfway out in the hall. His arm is hidden by the door, like he's holding onto something and hiding it in the hallway.

"Yeah, Dan?" You sigh again and rub your eyes.

"Uh, well, you see..." Dan looks down and laughs nervously. He runs his free hand through his brown hair. His other hand is still sticking out in the hall. "I have this friend, w-who did something he wasn't supposed to..."

You close your laptop and put it aside. "Could this friend, by any chance, be Phil?" You ask.

Dan nods slowly. "How'd you guess?"

You smile a little. "Because you don't have any other friends besides him."

Dan opens his mouth to protest, but he just laughs instead. "It's true."

You shake your head. "Well, where is he then?"

Dan tilts his head to the side, confused. "Who?"

You mentally facepalm. "Phil!"

Dan perks up, like he just remembered what he was talking about. "Oh, yeah!" He looks to the side, out into the hall. "Phil?"

"I don't want to-" Says a voice coming from the hallway.

"Phil I thought you said-"

"I changed my mind!"

"Why?"

"She's mad at me!"

"Just, ugh-" Dan rolls his eyes and yanks Phil, who was waiting in the hallway, into the lounge. "Come on!"

You laugh a little to yourself. So that's what he was holding out in the hall. Phil.

"Go on then!" Dan says, pushing Phil toward you.

Of course, when Dan pushes him, he trips over the L part of the couch and literally falls into your lap.

"I'll just...go..." Dan awkwardly rushes out of the lounge.

You sigh and stare straight ahead, trying your hardest not to look at Phil, who's looking up at you, his head in your lap.

"(Y/N)...?" He says sheepishly.

"I'm still mad at you, Phil," you say in a monotone voice. You had no idea how hard it actually was to not look at Phil. He's just too adorable. Stop it, (Y/N)! You're mad at him!

"I know...and I'm sorry. Just..." Phil sighs. "Can you at least look at me, (Y/N)?"

You bite your lip and look down at Phil.

And your heart instantly melts.

His fringe is slightly brushed in front of his wide blue eyes. His bottom lip is sticking out, making the most adorable pout you've ever seen.

"Phil..." You can't help but smile. "You know I can't be mad at you when you do puppy dog eyes!"

Phil pouts even more.

"Stop that!"

The tiniest bit of smile plays on Phil's lips.

"You know," you sigh, brushing Phil's fringe out of his eyes. "I can't even remember why we were arguing."

"Me neither," Phil stops pouting and smiles one of his famous smiles. "But I'm still sorry."

"I can't imagine you doing anything that bad...you're too cute to do anything mean."

You lean over to kiss his forehead, but he reaches up and kisses you on the lips instead.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me," he smiles.

"Not with those puppy dog eyes."

fin