*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil

SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL 1/7

"(Y/N)...Phil..." Dan says rather dramatically, looking from you to Phil. "Are you ready...for the scariest film of all time?"

The three of you are sat on the couch in the lounge, covered by blankets and surrounded by various snacks. You, then Phil, then Dan. Most of the lights in the flat are turned off, save for the lamp in the corner. The clock reads an hour till midnight.

"Yes!" Phil says, nodding with a determined look on his face.

"Yes?" You say, with much less conviction than Phil.

"Was that a question or an answer?" Dan asks.

"An answer?" You question.

Dan rolls his eyes and turns on the TV.

Your stomach churns as you wait for the movie to load.

Phil leans down to your ear, and you startle a little.

"You're not scared, are you?" He asks quietly.

You look around the pitch black room with wide eyes, the only light coming from the television.

"N-No," you shake your head.

You shift closer to Phil ever so slightly and wrap yourself up tighter in the blanket.

Phil laughs a little. "You're scared..." He teases.

"I am not," you wave him off.

"Don't be," Phil says, gentleness in his voice. "It won't be that scary."

"What?" Dan asks sarcastically, a grin spreading across his face. "(Y/N)'s scared?!"

"Shut up!" You force a laugh and throw a pillow at Dan.

Dan laughs as he tries to dodge the pillow. He fails, and the pillow hits him square in the face. You and Phil laugh.

Dan looks at you, unamused. "Just for that (Y/N), I'm gonna turn all the lights out."

"Dan, no!" You protest.

"Too late!" Dan jumps up and all too happily turns the lamp off in the corner.

Your eyes widen as a shiver runs down your spine as the entire lounge goes pitch black.

You don't like the dark.

Your heart starts to race, but you remind yourself that it's just a movie, all in good fun.

It's fun to be scared sometimes.

You try to relax, slouching back onto the couch and cuddling up in the blanket.

"AH!" Dan suddenly shouts, just as you begin to calm down.

You scream at the top of your lungs and practically dive into Phil's lap, clutching onto the blanket and his arm for dear life.

"Dan!" You exclaim, your breathing heavy. "What was that for?!"

Dan is doubled over in laughter. "Oh my God, (Y/N)!" He says between laughs. "I should of filmed that!"