Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan

Combined normal YouTuber Dan with pastel!AU Dan...?
{the media is not my edit btw}

"Ready?" Dan asks as he looks at his laptop and adjusts his flower crown.

"I guess?" You laugh nervously.

"Aw, why do you sound so nervous?" Dan fake pouts.

"What if they don't like me?" Your shoulders sag. "What if I get hate? What if you get hate?"

"Whoever hates you is a twat," Dan says simply, which makes you laugh a little.

"Well thanks for that," you smile.

"Anytime!" He smiles back. "Now come on, I have a video to edit after this, let's start filming already!"

"Fine," you take a deep breath as Dan messes with the camera.

"Ready?" Dan asks again.

You nod, and Dan starts recording.

"Hello internet!" Dan salutes, his oversized pink jumper sliding down his hand a bit.

"So do I say something now, or...?" You wince at how awkward you are.

Dan laughs. "Yes, introduce yourself!"

"Um..." You stare at the camera with wide eyes for a few seconds, thinking about something cute and/or funny to say.

"Go on then!"

"Salutations!" You finally blurt out.

Dan looks at you for a second with an expression of "omg this idiot why am I dating this loser". He then bursts out laughing. He laughs so hard his pink flower crown starts slipping off.

"Dan!" You lightly smack his arm.

"What?" He smiles widely, still laughing. His dimple is showing. "How can I not laugh with that intro?"

"I panicked, okay?" You start laughing too.

"Salutations..." Dan doubles over in laughter, holding his stomach as he falls back on the bed. "God, I can't believe you said that!"

"Was it really that bad?"

"Yes!"

You fall back onto the bed next to Dan and hide your blushing face in his shoulder. He smells like flowers. "Can we start over?" You mumble.

"I'll edit that into the bloopers at the end."

"Noooo...!" You groan.

"Fine, I won't."

"No, you can, I just-" You groan again, cringing at how embarrassing that was. "HI." You shout loudly as you sit up and look at the camera. "HI. MY NAME IS (Y/N)."

Dan, still laughing, sits up as well. "Hello internet!" He adjusts his flower crown and pulls the sleeves of his jumper down over his hands. "Today I'm doing something a little different, as you can tell by the person who's with me that you've never seen before..." He gestures to me.

"(Y/N)!" You hold up two peace signs, then immediately take them down and wince. "And that's now the second time I've embarrassed myself."

"You're doing fine," Dan mumbles, waving you off. "Anyway! I'd like to introduce you to this loser over here, (Y/N)! If you haven't guessed already, she's my girlfriend!" He smiles brightly.

"Loser?" You ask in mock shock, putting your hand up to your heart. "That's it, we're breaking up."

"Welp, you heard her guys," Dan shrugs at the camera. "That's it. We're through. No video today. Soz."

"Soz?" You raise an eyebrow. "Revisiting 2013, are we Dan?"

"Shut up!" He laughs, pulling you into him for a hug.

"We're never going to get this video done," you say quickly, in between fits of laughter.

"I don't care if we film or not," Dan smiles as he kisses the top of your head. "I just like being here with you."

"Aww, so cute!" You blush, poking his squishy cheek. {Dan is squish guys we all know this}

"Stop it!" Dan whines, pushing you away with his sweater paws.

"You're so cute," you say as Dan adjusts his flower crown for the millionth time.

"I would say the same for you, but..." He winces.

You smack him in the arm.

"Ow! Joke!" He kisses your nose. "Joke! You're adorable, (Y/N)!"

"That's what I thought," you cross your arms and smile proudly.

"Now let's get to filming."

"Okay."

"Don't say salutations this time."

"Shut up."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

fin

Ok who caught the twenty øne piløts references with the whole salutations and two peace signs thing?
Sorry I just really love Tyler and Josh ok