imagine ↣ j.d.

Message from future self: Liz. Liz no. Please don't write this. Please don't publish it. Stop right now. Stop being cringey ironically to be funny. It's not even relevant anymore.

sooo i kNOW this is a Dan and Phil imagines book, but I'm gUEsSiNG a LOT of you like twenty one pilots, right? (eXcEpT fOR SOmEONe *COUGH COUGH* Katherine ) ((jk)) (((non-clique member ok))) ((((doesn't even know their middle names gosh smh fake fan))))

So, here's a little something my FrEN wrote! I knew I just HAD to publish it. CREDS!!! to my !!! FREN !! (Who doesn't have a Wattpad, sadly. ¡wHat a LoØ0sERr!!¡)

hOpE yOU EnJOy!!1!1!11!¡¡!!!1¡11!! : )))))))))))))) XD >_<
O-o ^-^ *~*. ?—? !–!

Imagine Josh taking you on the Ferris Wheel. You're a bit scared of heights, so he holds your hand protectively the whole time. He waits til you two get to the top. He looks over at you and smiles. You smile back. He scoots toward you and slowly leans in. Then he reaches his hand out and pushes you over the side. You fall and die. He laughs.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE COMMENT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE CAUSE IMAKENEWVIDEOSEVERY SINGLEDAY!

BYE GUYS!

*leans in while covering camera with hand*

Liz.

Liz what have you done—