Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil

Phil in the dog filter. Let's just take a moment.

A strange buzzing noise fills your ears. Your eyes flutter open, and you roll over in your bed so you're laying on your back. With droopy eyelids, you look around your bedroom to see where the noise could be coming from.

You groan when you realize it's your phone vibrating on your bedside table. You yawn as you sit up and pull back your duvet.

A smile spreads across your face when you check your phone.

Snapchat from Phil😻❤️

You unlock your phone and open the Snapchat app, only to be greeted by three messages from Phil.

You click on the first purple square.

It's a video of Phil, looking absolutely adorable in the classic dog filter.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Phil says, the puppy tongue appearing and disappearing with every word. "Good morning! How are you? I just wanted to tell you tha—"

The short Snapchat video expires, and it immediately changes to the next one.

This time, Phil's wearing the flower crown filter. His skin is especially pale and his eyes are especially blue.

"Aw, I got cut off!" Phil laughs, his tongue poking out the side of his mouth a bit. He looks angelic in his flower crown. "Anyways, if I'm not interrupted this time, I wanted to say that I—"

This video message ends yet again, and the last video begins. It's the shortest one, and Phil isn't using a filter. It's just him.

"I'm coming over today!" Phil rushes out. "See you soon!"

Your eyes widen as the video ends. Did he say he's coming over? You click and hold replay, and the string of videos start over.

"Hey (Y/N)! Good morning! How are you?"

Suddenly, there's a knock on your bedroom door.

"(Y/N)?"

You freeze.

It's your older brother.

You panic and bury your phone under a mass of pillows and blankets.

"Uh, come in!" You call.

The door hesitantly swings open, revealing your older brother, Dan. He's dressed and ready to go, unlike you, who's still in your pyjamas.

"Hey Dan!" You say awkwardly, trying to sound casual. "W-What's up?"

Dan gives you a strange look. "Um...I just wanted to let you know Phil is coming over today..."

Your heart flutters in your chest.

"So, uh..." Dan shrugs. "We'll be in the lounge playing video games all day. Don't bother us, yeah?"

You nod, a bit too excitedly. "Okay!"

Dan turns to leave, but an idea suddenly pops into your head.

"Wait!" You call, jumping up.

Dan turns round and looks at you expectantly.

"Well..." you clear your throat and look down at your bare feet. "I was wondering...could I join you? Ya know, play video games with you guys?"

"Hm, let me think," Dan says sarcastically, putting a finger on his chin. "No."