*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]

SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL 4/7
Requested by Whovian3135

"Should we call this a Dan Vs. Phil?"

"Well, I'm not Phil, so...no."

"Dan Vs. (Y/N)?"

"I like the sound of that."

"Right. Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Hey guys," Dan greets, "welcome back to another Spooky Week video..."

"And it's extra spooky because I'm here!" You chime in.

"(Y/N)," Dan deadpans. "That was not spooky at all."

"Sorry!" You wince.

"Tonight (Y/N) is here with me since Phil is visiting his family," Dan explains to the camera. "So we decided to turn it into the first ever...DAN VS. (Y/N)!"

"Mwahaha!" You laugh in a fake deep voice, trying to sound spooky.

Dan looks at you.

"Was that spooky?" You ask with an expectant smile.

Dan smiles, his one dimple showing. "Yes," he says, kissing your nose. "Very spooky."

"So for this Dan Vs (Y/N)," he continues, "we're going to see who can last the longest playing spooky games. First one who screams—"

"—or falls out of their chair—!" You add.

"—loses." Dan finishes with a laugh, shooting you a glare. "Let's get started!"

"Wait, Dan!"

"What?"

"Immersion!"

"Right!"

You try not to let your smile falter as Dan gets up and turns the lights off, leaving the office in complete darkness.

"You're doing surprisingly well," Dan comments.

You give him a look.

"Don't worry, I'll edit this out," he says as he sits back in his office chair. "I mean, last time we played a scary game, you were really scared."

"I'll be fine," you shrug and feign a smile. "I mean, I just need to grow up and not be afraid.."

Dan leans on the arm of his chair to be closer to you. "No, (Y/N), don't say that. It's okay to be scared. I just don't want you to get upset—"

"—I won't get upset, Dan," you reassure him softly. "It's just a game. I'll be fine."

You take a deep breath, and Dan holds your hand.

"Anyway," you say, trying to sound optimistic and energetic again. "What game are we playing?"

"Well..." Dan turns to the camera. "Tonight we're playing a classic, an old favorite of mine—"

You squeeze Dan's hand. "Just get on with it already!"

"Slender!" Dan announces.

"Slender?" You ask, your throat going dry and your face going pale.

Dan claps his hands together. "Phil and I played it a while ago, and..." he laughs. "It did not go very well."

"No?" You joke, raising your eyebrows.

"No," Dan shakes his head.

You force a laugh as Dan starts the game.

"I was literally terrified for like, a week after we played this game," Dan explains, grabbing the mouse.