Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Requested by sleepingboylester . This idea was so cute! Forgive me for taking ages. Hope you enjoy.

Also I'm gonna be writing Daddy a lot so please control your comments you kinky shits

"Hello, Dan and Phil Games—"

"Wait, wait! Can I say it, Daddy?"

Phil smiles over at you, sitting in between him and Dan on your own special gaming chair—covered in sparkly stickers and drawn on in your favorite color marker.

"Of course you can, (Y/N)!" Phil smiles brightly at your small figure bouncing up and down in your seat.

"Hello Dan and Phil Games...uh...(Y/N)'s!" You close your eyes and grin widely at the camera, obviously proud of the amazing intro you came up with.

"(Y/N)'s?" Phil laughs, raising an eyebrow.

"She's doing her best, Phil!" Dan argues. He leans over and kisses your cheek, making you giggle.

"You're right, it's the best intro we've had since the very beginning of the channel!" Phil laughs and ruffles your hair.

Your smile grows at your two dads' obsession over you; you've never felt as loved as you do now, with Dan and Phil. They completely adore you and spoil you every chance they get. (See the stacks upon stacks of plushies, closet full of the most aesthetic clothes, and all the figures and toys scattering your room).

"Welcome back to your favorite gaming channel," Dan says.

"Favorite?" Phil questions with a strange glance over at Dan.

"With two British guys—"

"And their daughter!" You add, raising up your small hand.

"—Playing video games together..." Dan smiles awkwardly as he voice trails off, obviously not knowing what to say next. "With a DDR pad in the background...it's Dan and Phil Games!"

"And (Y/N) too!" You excitedly say, earning endearing laughs from both Dan and Phil.

"Today is a very special day on Dan and Phil and (Y/N) Games—" Phil begins, but Dan interrupts him.

"—it's (Y/N)'s very first episode!" He announces.

A mischievous smile spreads across Phil's face. "I think it's the perfect time for..." he leans down to you and whispers while counting on his fingers. "One...two...three..."

"Announcement Moose!" You and Phil exclaim at the same time.

Dan rolls his eyes playfully and hangs his head in his hands to hide his smile as you jump up and grab the wooden moose whistle off the desk.

You raise the whistle to your lips and blow, the high pitched noise filling the gaming room.

Dan groans, while Phil just laughs.

"I can't believe thi—oh, we are not passing on this tradition—Phil!" Dan can't help but break out into contagious laughter.

"It's a happy noise!" You victoriously raise the little wooden moose into the air when you're finished, flashing a smile at the camera.

"I actually cannot believe you, Phil," Dan shakes his head and takes the moose from your hand. "First gaming video with (Y/N) and of 2018 and we're already doing this!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot it's the very first gaming video of 2018!" Phil brightens. "Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year!" You repeat loudly.