Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil

No matter how hard I try I can't write yandere!phil
rip my life

You sigh and nervously glance at the crowd of people pouring into the plane.

Is he going to be sitting next to me? He's cute. Nope. He just passed my seat. I hope that lady doesn't sit next to me, she has a baby. A crying baby is just going to make my anxiety worse.

The plane you're on is huge, a international plane that's flying from London to America - Orlando, Florida to be exact. You're visiting some old family friends, doing some sightseeing, and also going two of the best events in the world (in your opinion): Playlist Live, and The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire. All of the tickets for TATINOF UK were sold out by the time you tried to buy any, and your American friend was already buying you tickets for Playlist Live, so you figured you might as well see TATINOF US while you were there.

You're beyond excited to be going to Playlist Live and TATINOF, but more you're more nervous. You're absolutely terrified of flying. And, of course, you have to fly to America. It's not like you just drive across the Atlantic.

As more people stream onto the plane, your anxiety grows. You start tapping your foot. Even the twenty one pilots song blasting through your earbuds doesn't calm you down.

"82 C," you hear a deep voice say.

You sigh as you see a very short, very angry-looking man carrying a briefcase and a carry-on stop at your row. The man sighs as well when he sees you, muttering something about annoying teenagers.

You'd like to stand up and tell the man that you're not a teenager, you're actually 26, but you just keep your mouth shut.

The man throws his carry-on bag into the overhead compartment, then starts to squeeze his way past you and to his seat, the window seat. The briefcase he's carrying accidentally hits you.

Of course, I get to sit in the middle.

The man huffs and glares at you, before settling in his window seat and pulling an old Stephen King novel out of his briefcase at his feet.

You keep your eyes on the door into the plane the entire time, watching and waiting for the person that's going to be sitting next to you. You hope that they're nice, unlike the mean shorty sitting next to you.

A man entering the plane catches your eye, ironically because of his eyes. They're a striking, almost unnatural shade of bright blue. Though he's wearing glasses, you can see his eyes all the way from where you're sitting near the back of the plane. He's taller than most of the other passengers, too, which makes him even more noticeable.

You immediately recognize him as the one and only AmazingPhil.

You try not to have a heart attack right then and there in your seat. Instead, you continue to watch him (not in a stalkerish way, of course) as he makes his way through the crowd, waiting patiently for other passengers, and even striking up a polite conversation with an elderly woman. You notice he has a galaxy backpack on.

82 A. 82 A. 82 A.

AmazingPhil continues walking back, and back, and back. Right back to your row.

"82 A?" He chirps, a smile on his face.

You slowly nod and take out your earbuds, mouth slightly agape.

Play it cool, (Y/N). Don't recognize him. He most likely does not want to be stuck with a fan next to him on a ten hour flight.

He puts his carry-on the overhead compartment, elbowing the man standing behind him while doing so.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" He quickly apologizes, his eyes wide.

The man behind him glares at him, so Phil just hurriedly sits down in the seat next to you.

"Nice going," you say to yourself as you laugh quietly.

"I know, right? Great start," Phil replies.

You blink. You didn't know that he would actually hear you, much less respond.

The man Phil elbowed sits in the row of seats next to yours, right across the aisle.

"And of course he's sitting right next to me," Phil mumbles as he takes his backpack off and he puts it by his feet. He opens the bag and pulls out a thick book. You notice it's a familiar Stephen King novel.

He opens the book, but before he starts reading he glances out the window to your right. His face brightens when he realizes the angry man that's sitting next to you is reading the same book.

"Hey, we have the same book!" Phil smiles, pointing at the novel in the man's hands.

He looks down at the book, then over at Phil. He glares at him for a few seconds, before returning to his reading.

"Great," Phil pouts, leaning back in his seat. "I'm stuck between two grumpy men." He looks at you. "I hope you're not grumpy."

You still can't believe AmazingPhil is actually talking to you. In person.

"U-Uh..." You stutter, then shake your head. "Nope. Just anxious-" You regret the words the moment they come out of your mouth. Though you know of Phil, you don't know him personally. You can't just automatically put your problems on him.

But Phil doesn't seem to notice. "Don't like flying?" He asks simply.

You shake your head. I hate it.

Phil smiles. "Just don't go and have an anxiety attack on me." He half-jokes, but it's actually no joke to you. You very well could have an anxiety attack.

The man next to you scoffs.

Phil playfully rolls his eyes and adjusts his glasses. "Why are some people so rude?"

"Right?" You laugh, and Phil laughs too. "You're talkative today," you comment.

"Today? You act like you know me already," Phil laughs.

You laugh nervously. Oh my God, did I actually just talk to Phil like I was commenting on one of his videos?

"But yeah, I am talkative today," he laughs again. "I guess I'm just excited."

"What for?" You ask, relaxing a bit. Maybe this flight won't be so bad after all.

"Well, you might not of heard of it," Phil fixes his fringe. "But I'm going to go to YouTube convention. It's called Playlist Live. My friend and I will be performing there."

"I've heard of it..." You bite your lip, reaching into your carry-on bag at your feet and pulling out your Playlist Live lanyard. You also pull out your ticket for The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire.

Phil's eyes widen as he sees the pass and the tickets, but then he smiles. "Hey, that's our show! You know me, then?"

"I-I didn't want to recognize you, 'cause you know, I figured you wouldn't want to be stuck with a fan on a flight," you explain awkwardly, putting the tickets away.

"Not at all! You seem pretty chill." Phil immediately cringes. "Did I just say chill?"

"Yes," you nod, laughing.

"I'm sorry," he laughs.

"It's okay," you laugh with him, which causes the short angry man next to you to yell "SHUT UP!" at you and Phil.

"Well, this will be a good story for a video," Phil whispers, quieter this time.

You nod and sink back into your chair. You still feel anxious, but with the AmazingPhil sitting next to you, this flight will definitely not be as bad as you thought.

fin

Hope you enjoyed! Part 2, maybe? Don't forget to comment and vote! It really helps, thanks! See you in the next imagine!