I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}

Requested by the lovely _WriteLife_ . Thanks for requesting!

"I-I'm sorry, I just-" you stutter, but your boyfriend cuts you off.

"Just shut up!" Your boyfriend yells at you. You wince. "I'm tired of you saying you're sorry, and I'm tired of you making mistakes! This is your fault, (Y/N)!"

Your boyfriend's words sting. But this always happens. You make one mistake, and he explodes.

"Just..." He sighs angrily. "Get out."

Your eyes widen. "Wh-what?"

"You heard me. Get out," he snaps.

"B-But..." You shake your head. "But I live here!"

"Yeah, and I do too." Your boyfriend glares at you. "Find somewhere else to stay. You can mess stuff up there instead of here."

You shake your head again. You can't believe what you're hearing. Did your boyfriend just kick you out?

Tears blur your vision as you push past your so-called-boyfriend.

What am I gonna do?

Where am I gonna go?

You don't even bother with getting the rest of your stuff; you're so upset you just yank open the front door of your flat and leave.

You step outside, feeling completely and utterly hopeless.

As you walk down the streets of London, crying and alone, you rack your brain and try to think of someone that will let you stay. It's not like you have any money for a hotel.

One of your best friends pops into your mind.

So you start to their flat.

*~*~*~*

You take a deep breath and wipe your eyes before knocking on the door in front of you.

A few seconds pass, and you contemplate just turning around and leaving.

Just as you're about to turn and go, the door opens.

"(Y/N)!"

"Hi Dan," you murmur. Your throat is scratchy from crying.

Dan's smile slowly disappears.

"A-Are you alright?" He asks. He gently takes your arm and pulls you inside his flat. "You're crying-"

"Sorry." You wipe your eyes again.

Dan shakes his head a little. "You don't have to be sorry, (Y/N)." He wraps you in a tight hug. "What's wrong?"

"M-My boyfriend..." You start, but can't continue. It hurts that he says his loves you, but he treats you so badly. How can words describe that feeling?

"Not that twat again," Dan rolls his eyes. He never liked your boyfriend. When he first met him, he tried to be friendly, but he ended up hating the guy for some reason. Now you can see why.

Dan takes your hand and starts up the stairs.

"Come on, (Y/N)," he says. "I'll show you how a proper boyfriend acts."

He immediately freezes as soon as he finishes his sentence.

"I-I mean..." He turns away to hide his blush. "Let's just...go upstairs."

*~*~*~*

"So...what happened?" Dan asks.

Currently the two of you are sitting on the couch in the lounge. Well, kind of sitting. Dan is in his sofa crease and you're leaning against his shoulder. A blanket is wrapped around you, the lights are off, and Dan put in a DVD of his favorite anime to watch.

You sigh and look down. A bowl of popcorn,  an empty pizza box, and a half-eaten tub of ice cream scatter the floor. (Dan had insisted that snacks and anime always make someone feel better.)

"I don't know...it's not a big deal, really. He just blames me for everything...A-And he kicked me out. That's why I came here." You shake your head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here. I-I feel like I'm intruding." Tiny tears start to roll down your cheeks when you think of your boyfriend.

"(Y/N), I told you you don't have to be sorry," Dan says. Your boyfriend would probably have screamed at you if you said sorry.

Dan reaches down and gently wipes your tears away with his thumb. "And don't think you're intruding," he says softly. "You're not. I'm always here for you, yeah?" He wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer.

"Yeah," you whisper. Your heart starts beating faster being this close to Dan, not to mention in his arms.

"And your boyfriend is stupid," Dan starts to ramble. "Because you're a beautiful, smart, amazing, funny, awesome person and I love you to bits (Y/N) and if your boyfriend can't see that, then he's stupid."

You look up at him. A light blush dusts his cheeks.

He said he loves you.

He sits up quickly and runs his hand through his hair. "Oh my God, did I actually just say that? Yo-you have a boyfriend already I can't just-"

You lean forward and cut Dan off with a kiss. He's surprised at first, but he soon relaxes. His cups your cheek with one hand and wraps his other arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

"I-I really do love you, (Y/N)," Dan whispers when he pulls away. He rests his forehead on yours.

"I do too," you can't help but smile a little.

"But what about-"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore, Dan," you say sadly. A tiny part of you still likes him, but after all he's done to you, not anymore.

"Oh." Dan says, his voice monotone. He chews on his lip. "D-Does that mean that-"

"Yes, Dan, you can be my boyfriend," you laugh a little. "I mean, if that's what you were gonna say..."

You look down, nervous and embarrassed. Not to mention awkward.

Dan lightly lifts your chin so you're looking up at him, then he kisses you again. The kiss is soft and gentle, as if he's afraid you might break.

"Actually, that's exactly what I was gonna say," he smirks.

And then he kisses you again.

fin

Once again, this imagine was requested by _WriteLife_ I tried to make it as fluffy as possible, hope you enjoyed!

Also a side note, I was going to make a Yandere!Phil songfic imagine to Heathens (sort of like that Yandere!Dan one to The Run And Go.)
But now with the whole #thecliqueisgoingtojailparty I'm scared out of my mind, haha. (I laugh but gUYs I'm ActUALLY SCaRED HNNNGG)