10K READS?!?! THANK YOU

^Cute Dan and Phil pic bc why not?^

Guys. GUYS. GUYS. (Or girls, whatever you prefer.)

10K READS?!??

Literally me right now because I am shook

*ahem* sorry. ANYWAYS!

t h a n k y o u s o m u c h

T H A N K Y O U S O M U C H

Like, this is incredible. I know I've said this before, but?!???!?!??! I didn't expect to get 2 reads. Literally. I thought I would get 1: my friend irl that I basically forced to read them. (Jk, love you gurl ♡)

But 10?!?!??
10 K?!?!

Thank you guys. Like, really. From the bottom of my heart. It means so so much to me.

Huge thanks to this girl independentissy . My notification squad, an awesome writer, and my fren. Follow her and read her books. NOW. Thanks :)

Also huge thanks to this gurl Naepock , my irl friend that convinced me to actually publish this book. She's an awesome writer too. Follow her and read her books as well. N O W.

And thanks to everyone that read, commented, and voted!!! You literally have no idea how awesome you guys are. Every time I see you guys commenting or voting I smile. Thank you.

Ok to me right now what I've typed sounds reallyyy self-centered and bragging, but I don't mean it to!! I'm sorry if it comes off that way. I'm just really happy. For the first time in a while I feel like I have a purpose. Just maybe.

ALSO!!! Before I forget,

I have plans, you guys.......big plans...

Okay, that sounded weird. Sorry.

What I meant was!
Stick around, add this book to your library, and don't miss out on updates!!!
Because...no spoilers...but I have something planned I think you guys will like coming in October.
[EVIL LAUGHTER]

Love you all. You're worth it. You guys make me happy. Be happy. Stay alive. You all are lovely.

~Liz☆彡