Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil

Dedicated to my best friend Katie's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! Everyone go follow her right now, thank you loves.

Today is your favorite day out of the entire year. A day dedicated just to you, and no one else. A day that should be perfect.

Your birthday!

As soon as you wake up, you check your phone. You expect a happy birthday text from your boyfriend, Dan, but there isn't any. You sigh, but shrug your shoulders and push back the duvet.

"Hey probably just slept in late after binge watching The Magicians with Phil," you laugh to yourself as you get out of bed. The Magicians was your favorite show, and you got Dan hooked on it.

For your birthday breakfast, you make your favorite breakfast food of all time (crepes with whipped cream, of course), and turn on your Panic! At The Disco playlist.

"Climbing out the black door, didn't leave a mark, no one know's it's you, Miss Jackson!" You sing at the top of your lungs, taking the whipped cream and spraying it on top of the crepes. "Found another victim but no one's gonna find Miss-"

Just as the beat is about to drop, your music suddenly stops. Your heart skips a beat and you smile when you realize it's a text from Dan.

danny boi♡ :
hey love, wanna come over today? i'll pick u up in a half hour, yeah?

Your smile disappears. Dan didn't even mention your birthday.

"Maybe he's just surprising me?" You say to yourself, but a seed of doubt begins to grow in your mind. Dan would have definitely been the one to tweet something about you being a quarter way from death by now. Why hasn't he said anything?

You quickly check social media, but nothing is there either. You try to shake the thought from your head as you get ready to go over Dan and Phil's flat.

*~*~*~*

"If crazy equals genius-!" You sing, rather loudly, along with Brendon's voice streaming from your phone. "Then I'm a fucking arsonist, hey! I'm a rocket scientist, he-"

Yet again, your favorite band is interrupted by text from Dan.

danny boi :
im here love

You frown. Still no birthday message.

You pause your music and check your appearance in the mirror one last time before you leave your flat. You straightened your hair, put on a My Chemical Romance bracelet, a pair of black skinny jeans, Vans, and your favorite band tee. (Panic! At The Disco, obviously.)

You smile. Even though Dan hasn't wished you happy birthday yet, it's still your birthday. And you're still happy.

You hum "Girls/Girls/Boys" under your breath as you walks own the stairs and outside. It's cold out in London today, so you awkwardly run to Dan's car while hugging your arms around yourself.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dan greets, flashing you one of his signature smiles. His dimple is especially deep, and you smile back.

"Hey love," you say, kissing Dan on the cheek. The corner of Dan's pull up into a small smirk as he turns your head and kisses your lips.

"You know what day it is, right?" You ask suspiciously, pulling away.

"Of course," Dan shrugs, starting the car and turning on the radio.