Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Episode IV 1/2

THE WHISKERS WITHIN

It is a period of unrest for the Rebel Alliance. The Galactic Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, has struck fear into the hearts of the galaxy.

Plans have been made by the Rebels to attack the DEATH STAR. The fate of the Rebel Alliance rests on Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, and YOU.

Accompanied by a Rebel pilot, the galaxy is counting on you to deliver the attack plans to the Alliance. Little do you know that the Galactic Empire has attack plans of their own that could spell certain doom for the small band of rebels struggling to return freedom to the galaxy....
・。・゜★・。・☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*
★・。・。☆ ☆.。.:*・°☆.。★☆
°☆.。.:☆.。.:* °☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・☆°☆.。.:*・°☆ミ★~'*:;,.★ ~☆★。、:*:☆・:.,;*☆・:.,;*★。、:*:。.☆.。.:*・°☆★。、::°☆.。.:*☆彡★彡★。、:*:★。、:*:☆.。.:*・°☆
☆彡゜★☆・゜。・。・゜★・・☆
You rush through the crowded streets of Alderaan, tightly clutching your satchel that contains something more important than you, something more important than anyone you know.

The Rebels' plans for attacking the Death Star.

The Rebels have tried, and failed, to attack the giant super weapon that is capable of destroying entire planets.

Then finally, finally, a ray of hope shined through. A group of Rebels on Alderaan created an almost flawless attack plan, and those plans need to get to Princess Leia immediately.

And it's your job to get them to her.

As you push through the crowd, you suspiciously look out for two people: the correspondent that will take you to Princess Leia, and the Stormtroopers that want to capture you.

Most people that bump into you give you strange looks, but you don't care. Some aliens even eye you up and down. You even ignore that. You're completely focused on looking for the Rebel correspondent. The captain that gave you the plans said you would know him when you see him.

Suddenly, a commotion erupts in the crowd only a few feet behind you. What you see when you turn around makes you stop and stare in horror.

A group of about six Stormtroopers push through the crowd, their shiny white armor standing out amidst the dull and dirty backstreets of Alderaan.

As soon as they catch sight of you, you take off running.

You aggressively shove through the crowd, ignoring the Stormtroopers' commands to halt. You don't have to worry about them firing their blasters; if they want those plans, and more Rebel secrets, they want you alive.

You try desperately to run through the crowd, but it's like trying to run through sand. No matter how much you strain, all of the people and aliens and creatures slow you down. The Troopers are catching up to you, simply because they can part the crowd as soon as people see them.

"Get over here!" You hear someone hiss at you, and then you feel someone abruptly grab your arm and yank you into a side alley.

"Ow!" You cry. "Hey!"

You look up to see a pair of sparkling brown eyes staring down at you.