Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Requested by Thatdorkhaley . Thanks for requesting! This is such a cute idea.

In which you are Phan's four-year-old daughter

Sorry if I murder your heartstrings.

I'm gonna say daddy a lot so please don't comment anything about it you kinky little shits

"Alright, are we live?"

"Not yet. Where's (Y/N)?"

"Um..."

"Dan! I thought you said you would get her while I started the live show!"

"I did! She was just here! But I—"

"Daddies!"

Your voice fills the flat, and immediately Dan and Phil jump up and rush toward their shared bedroom.

"(Y/N)!" Dan exclaims when he sees you. You're currently bouncing up and down on the bed, holding Lion and Dan's Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal tightly in your arms.

"Daddy!" You jump down from the bed and drop the stuffed animals. You run over to him and he scoops you up in his arms.

"(Y/N)," Phil says sweetly, picking up your stufffed animals and setting them gently on the bed. "We have a live show to do, remember?"

You stick your bottom lip out in a pout and rest your head on Dan's shoulder.

"I don't wanna!" You whine.

"(Y/N)—"

"—She doesn't have to, Phil," Dan interjects.

Phil sighs, walking over to his husband and daughter. He brushes your hair out of your eyes and kisses your forehead gently.

"Of course you don't have to," he says. "But..." he draws out the word and the corner of his lips turn up into a smile.

Your small eyes widen.

"What if I told you I would give you sweets if you did the live show with us?"

You smile widely and clap your hands together. "Yay! Sweets!"

You jump down from Dan's arms and take off running toward the lounge.

Dan looks at Phil, his expression stoic.

"What?" Phil asks.

"Really, Phil?" Dan deadpans. "Bribing our daughter with sweets? Shame on you."

"What?" Phil shrugs, smiling a bit. "I had to get her to do it somehow!"

Dan laughs and pushes Phil's shoulder lightly as they walk to the lounge.

"Wait, Phil! I almost forgot! The onesie!"

*~*~*~*

"Hey guys! We have a very special guest tonig—(Y/N) put down those monster pops and come on!"

"Phil! You just ruined the surprise!"

Phil winces, a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

"Ah!" He covers his face with his hands. "I'm sorry!"

"And the chat is going crazy right now," Dan comments, leaning toward the computer screen. He looks at the chat section of the live show, which mainly consists of comments along the lines of 'WHO'S (Y/N)?!?!'

"Well I imagine," Phil chuckles. "I just ruined the surprise that we adopted a daughter!"

"Phil! Spoilers!"