I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil

Trigger warning: abuse? A little bit.

You step out into the pouring rain.

Of course it would be raining. Of course. It wouldn't be a clichéd sad story without rain.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

You clench your fists and spin around on your heel, raindrops and tears dripping down your face.

"(Y/N)."

He says your name yet again.

"What?" You spat at him.

"I'm-"

"What? You're what?" You interrupt him. "You're sorry? No. Don't even try that with me. I'm the one that's sorry, because this is all my fault apparently!" You yell. You've had enough with him. You turn around and walk away from him, down the dark and rainy London streets.

He shouts after you, but you don't pay attention to him.

You keep walking.

And walking. And walking.

You don't know where you're going exactly, but your feet seem to be leading you somewhere.

You end up on the doorstep of your best friend's flat.

Knock knock knock

The door in front of you opens after a while, and brown eyes stare down at you.

"(Y/N)?" Dan asks, concern spread across his face.

You look up at him through your tears and your soaking wet hair that has fallen in front of your eyes.

"Is Phil here?" You ask, your voice coming out as a squeak.

Dan nods, his mouth slightly agape. He looks really worried. He moves out of the way so you can have room to walk into the apartment.

"Phil!" He calls as he leads you up the flights of stairs, his hand awkwardly on the small of your back. "Phil!"

"What is it-?"

You round the corner and almost slam straight into Phil. You immediately wrap your arms around his torso and sob into his shirt.

Dan and Phil exchange 'what the heck is wrong is she okay what happened' looks.

"(Y/N)?" Phil freezes from surprise, but then hugs you back. "W-What happened?"

You don't reply. You're too busy thinking of everything that happened already tonight. The yelling and the screaming and the fighting and the hitting.

"Phil," Dan says seriously, concern and anger filling his voice. "Look at her eye."

Phil pulls out of the hug and gently touches the skin under your eye. You wince and shrink away.

"Did your boyfriend do this?" He asks.

You nod.

Phil sighs. "Come on," He says, almost angrily. He leads you, arm around your shoulder, into the lounge and over to the couch. Dan follows and sits down on the couch.

"Now what happened?" Phil asks, the two of you sitting down next to Dan. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he adds quickly. You almost smile at how polite he is.

"W-We were arguing, l-like we usually do, but..." You shake your head. "It was all my fault-"

"(Y/N) whatever happened was not your fault," Dan says through gritted teeth. "It was that bloody boyfriend of yours-"

Dan and Phil Imagines (Requests CLOSED!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara