*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan

SPØØKY WEEK SPECIAL 2/7
Sorry to all non-clique members.

"Oh my God."

"Yeah-"

"Oh my God."

"(Y/N)?"

"Oh my God!"

"You're welcome."

You stare up at Dan in shock, completely unable to speak. You can't even process what is going on right now.

You look back down at the laptop setting in your lap.

Dan breaks out into a smile.

You slap your hand over your open mouth and look from Dan to the laptop, then back up at Dan again.

"You did not," you say simply, shaking your head back and forth.

"I did," Dan nods once and smiles proudly.

Your brain finally processes what is happening, and you break out into a smile so wide your face starts to hurt.

"YOU GOT FRICKIN TWENTY ONE PILOTS TICKETS?!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

(Author's note: at the TØP of your lungs ahahahahsorry)

"Ye-"

"DAN OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" You scream, jumping up and down in the middle of the lounge.

Dan remains sitting on the couch, grinning from ear to ear.

"Dan!" You exclaim, sitting back on the couch and grabbing his arm. You're still bouncing up and down from pure excitement. "You actually got them?!"

"Yes!" Dan nods, still beaming.

"Dan Howell!" You grab his shoulder and shake him back and forth. "You're amazing!"

Dan smiles wider, his dimple showing. He loves seeing how happy you are.

"And the show is..." you scoot over from Dan and check the laptop screen again, just to make sure it's real. "On Halloween?! That's so sick!"

Dan leans forward to read the laptop as well. "Sick?"

You ignore him as you continue to freak out about the fact that you're actually going to see twenty one pilots in real life. Irl.

"Sick as frick!"

"Sick as frick?"

"We'll have to get a lot of red eyeshadow-"

"Why red?"

"And do you have a red beanie?"

"No but I don't see why-"

"-And we'll have to learn the handshake-!"

"What handshake-?"

"Ooh, what if paint our faces like skeletons?!"

"Wait wait, (Y/N)-"