*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]

SPØØKY WEEK SPECIAL 6/7Songfic for "The Run and Go" by twenty øne piløtsRewritten Spøøky Week Edition of my all-time favorite imagine

Songfic for "The Run and Go" by twenty øne piløts
Rewritten Spøøky Week Edition of my all-time favorite imagine. Darker, scarier, creepier, and of course...spookier.

"Please...d-don't."

"Oh, shut up. I'm just giving you what you deserve."

"I-I-I never did anything to hurt you..I don't even know y-you!"

"Well, no, but you did hurt (Y/N). And you're going to pay for that."

✦~✦~✦~✦

The entire lounge is dark. The glowing TV screen is the only source of light. The clock reads ten minutes till midnight.

"I'm a bit worried about Dan, (Y/N)."

You turn away from the TV and look at Phil, who's sitting on the couch next to you. His left leg is absentmindedly bouncing up and down.

"What d'you mean?" You question.

Phil turns away from staring at the TV and looks at you. His face is creased with worry, his eyes dull with concern.

"He said he was just going out to the shops. He's been gone for a really long time."

You frown, a seed of worry planted in your mind.

"I'll call him," you decide.

You pick up your phone and ring Dan. You put the call on speaker, and Phil leans closer to you. You wait in silence as the phone rings and rings. The soft light from your phone illuminates your face and Phil's face, creating an eerie glow around you.

"H-Hello?"

Your eyes widen and your heart jumps when you hear his voice pick up. "Dan?"

"Y-Yes...love?"

"Dan, where are you?" You rush out.

"When are you coming home?" Phil adds.

"I'll come h-home..." Dan's voice on the end sounds nervous. Distracted. Like he's doing something else and not focusing on talking to you. "When I'm...finished."

"Finished what?" Phil asks.

There's no reply.

Not from Dan, anyway

Faintly, in the background, you hear a distant bloodcurdling scream.

"Oh God..." You hear a voice mumble quietly. Dan, you think. You're not sure. You can't really hear. "What did I just do...?"

Phil looks at you with wide eyes.

"Dan?!" You yell urgently into the phone.

"I'm coming home now. Love you," Dan says, his voice low and husky, but also quick and anxious.