Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan

Jealous!Anyone is literally my favorite thing ever.

"Hey guys! Welcome back!" You smile at the camera in front of you. "I'm here with two very special guests—"

You gesture to the two guys sitting on either side of you.

"It's me! Dan! Wow!" The person on your left says with a hint of sarcasm, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Hi guys."

You and Dan have been dating for a little over a year now, and surprisingly the Phandom doesn't hate you. There's a lot of people that still ship Phan mercilessly, but the majority love you just like they love Dan and Phil.

"And her best friend," the guy on your left interjects, wrapping his arm around your shoulder as well.

"Ben!" You announce happily. "Or, as you guys know, LastChanceBen!" You look over at him. "Wait, what does your channel name even mean?"

Ben shrugs. "I don't even know honestly."

You met Ben at a YouTube convention a while back, and you two have collabed a few times.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" You say happily, wrapping Ben in a hug.

"Oh, I get a hug, do I?" Ben smiles and laughs, hugging you back.

"She hugs everyone," Dan mutters next to you, but neither you or Ben hear him.

"But it has been a while, hasn't it?" Ben says, looking at you.

You nod. "We haven't seen each other since Playlist Live!"

"It's only been a few months," Dan mumbles.

"Easy for you to say!" You say, lightly hitting his arm. "I see you all the time!"

Dan purses his lips.

"So what are we doing today?" Ben asks excitedly.

You're currently sitting on Dan's bed, squished in between Dan and Ben. The three of you have to sit shoulder to shoulder just to fit in frame.

"Well, today..." you say, drawing out the words in suspense. You lean over to get your laptop off the floor. When you do, Ben's eyes trail down your body. Dan stares at him, his mouth open, in complete shock that Ben would do something like that.

You pick up your laptop and sit back up, completely unaware of what just happened.

"...we're going to be reading fanfiction!" You announce excitedly, showing the laptop to the camera.

Dan's mouth forms a straight line, while Ben smiles.

"What kind of fanfiction?" Ben asks innocently, shooting a look in Dan's direction.

"Well..." you say, scrolling through Tumblr. "I reckon some Phan—gotta stay on brand—" you say, looking at Dan. He smiles at you, his one dimple showing, but his smile sadly fades when you look over at Ben.

"And of course Dan X (Y/N)," you say happily, leaning your head lovingly on Dan's chest.

Happy dimple returns.

"And there's some Ben X (Y/N)..." you continue reading the screen.

And...there's sad dimple again.

"Oh my God!" You laugh and point at the screen. "There's even some Ben X Dan!"

Dan forces a laugh. You're so focused on making a good video that you're oblivious to the fact that your two guests hate each other.

"Do you reckon we should start with one of these?" You ask, pointing to the laptop screen.