The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan

♪Song fic!♪
Based on the song "The Run and Go" by twenty øne piløts. Listen to it!
Sort of yandere I guess? Idk, I just love yandere.

You hear the front door slam very loudly.

"PHIL!" A long, drawn out scream fills your ears. "(Y/N)!"

Dan's high-pitched screech sends a shiver down your spine.

You look over at Phil, who's sitting on the couch next to you. He freezes and looks up from his laptop at you with wide eyes.

You freeze too. You can actually hear yours and Phil's beating hearts.

♪Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum.♪

You hear Dan scream at the top of his lungs, but it fades out into a choking sob.

At the sound of Dan crying, Phil jumps off the couch, you quickly following. The two of you run down the hall and practically trip down the endless staircases.

"Dan!" Phil exclaims, skipping the last few steps and jumping down to the small foyer where the front door is.

He stops short once he catches sight of Dan, and you do too. A few steps up the staircase, you freeze and stare down in horror at your boyfriend.

Dan's dark shirt has even darker splotches on it, and his jeans are covered in stains as well. His hands are horrifying. They're so drenched in red you can't even see his normal skin color. His face is bloody and bruised and scratched and cut. His brown hair has red streaks through it, as if he ran his bloody hands through his hair. The sight of all the blood makes you sick.

"Phil..." Dan whispers breathlessly. He takes a step toward Phil, but Phil takes a step back. "I can't take them on my own..."

I can't take them on my own, my own. Pa, I'm not the one you know, you know.♪

"What..." Phil shakes his head. "What are you talking about, Dan?"

"I...I killed a man, Phil," Dan looks down, down at his blood-covered hands. "I-I had to come here. I had to run."

♪I have killed a man and all I know is I am on the run and go.♪

"Dan..." Phil takes another step away from him.

"Please!" Dan shouts, looking back up at Phil. He then looks up at you.

His brown eyes lock with yours, and your mouth drops open a bit.

You've never seen such sad, terrified eyes before.

You've also never seen such crazy ones, either.

"(Y/N)," Dan reaches up and walks toward the stairs, but Phil steps in between you and him, stopping him from coming any further. You shrink away and go up another step, just to make sure you're out of Dan's reach.

Dan's arm falls to his side, his face looking absolutely, utterly heartbroken.

"(Y/N)?" Dan says your name again, his words dripping with sadness. "Phil?" He puts his bloody hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Don't touch her," Phil says. He angrily pushes Dan's hand off of his shoulder. The blood stains his blue shirt. "Or me, either."

"I-I didn't want to pull you into this, I-I'm sorry..." Dan says miserably.

♪Don't wanna call you in the nighttime, don't want to give you all my pieces♪

"It's too late, Dan," Phil shakes his head repeatedly. "I-I-I..."