The Lift ↣ Phil

Just randomly thought of this since I'm kind of afraid of elevators/lifts (same thing). Don't laugh at me.
Also that new video really just ugh I love it. Okay continue.

"This is really your first time in...America?!" Phil asks excitedly, using his fake American accent.

"Yes-" you nod, and Phil's eyes widen.

"You've never told me this before, (Y/N)!" He exclaims. "America is great! And big! Why do Americans need so much land? Can you feel the freedom?"

"Yes, I can feel the freedom, Phil," you laugh and playfully roll your eyes. "Now where are we?" You ask, looking down at the brochure in your hands. It has a map of the city and all of the restaurants, tourists attractions, and things to do there.

"We're in ~Denverrr~!" Phil says, yet again in his terrible American accent.

(A/N: Yes Denver because that's what Phil said in their new video and I love Phil so logic)

"I know that," you say, still focusing on the map as you and Phil walk through the hotel lobby and over to the lift. "I mean what road is this hotel on? I'm trying to figure out some stuff to do on holiday."

"We won't be able to do much with that storm outside," Phil comments and looks out the windows next to you.

You follow Phil's gaze out the hotel's windows. A thick curtain of rain pounds on the glass, accompanied by thunder and flashes of lightning.

"True..." You twist your mouth in thought, then look down at your map again. "Well when the rain stops, we need to have some sort of plan."

"A plan?" Phil groans. "Can't we just relax?" He whines, pressing the button for the lift.

"By relaxing do you mean staying in the hotel room on your laptop the whole time?" You laugh.

"Maybe..." Phil smiles mischievously, like a child that just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"You're adorable," you can't help but smile up at Phil as you wait for the lift.

"Not as adorable as you." Phil kisses you just as the lift doors open. You smile against his lips as he pulls you inside the lift.

"Or maybe I relaxing I mean this..." Phil smirks.

"Phil," you smile, and playfully turn your head away when Phil goes to kiss you, so he kisses your cheek instead of your lips. "Later, okay?"

(Katie iS tHiS WHat yoU wANT?¡)

Phil sticks out his bottom lip in an absolutely adorable pout, but then he breaks out into a smile. "When we get upstairs?" He asks hopefully.

"I think your forgetting that Dan is upstairs?" You smile. "Waiting for us?"

"Oh yeah, that would be a problem, wouldn't it?" Phil laughs, grabbing your hand.

"Aren't you forgetting something else, Phil?" You look up at him and laugh.

"Huh?" He looks at you, then at the lift buttons on the wall. "Oh, yeah!" He laughs as he presses the button for the fifteenth floor.

You laugh and shake your head as you and Phil lean against the lift wall. Phil pulls out his phone while you continue to look at the map brochure.