Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil

Songfic (sort of) for "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco

"Oh...well imagine..." You sing in a fake deep voice, trying to sound like Brendon Urie. "As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor..."

You're currently in the shower, singing at the top of your lungs. Your phone is sitting on the counter, and the music is all the way up. Your eyes are squeezed tightly shut as to not get shampoo in them.

"And I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words!" You shout, rather out of tune. You laugh to yourself.

"(Y/N)..." someone calls, but you don't hear them. You're too busy singing.

"What a beautiful wedding!"

"(Y/N)?" That someone says again. It's Phil. He's standing on the other side of the bathroom door.

"What a beautiful wedding, says a bridesmaid to a waiter!"

Phil smiles when he hears you singing.

"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a-"

"-Very beautiful woman!" Phil shouts over the word 'whore'.

"Phil?" You shout over the noise of the shower and the music playing on your phone.

"Dan and I are going out to pick up the suits, okay?" Phil says loudly.

"Okay!"

"The shop's kind of far away away, so we'll probably be back in two hours or more-"

"What a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore!" You continue singing.

Phil shakes his head and smiles to himself. "I'll see you, (Y/N)!" He calls. "Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Today you, Dan, and Phil are going to wedding for one of Dan and Phil's friends. Phil invited you to be his plus one, and of course you accepted. (Seeing as you are his girlfriend.)

You already picked up your dress earlier today, so you were planning on getting ready while Phil and Dan got their suits.

And this wedding was the reason you have the ever classic 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' stuck in your head.

You rinse the shampoo from your hair and finish washing up, humming the entire time.

You turn off the shower and open the door. You step out onto the wet tile floor.

"I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of!" You continue singing. "Closing the-!"

Suddenly your singing is interrupted. Whilst reaching for a towel, your feet slip on the wet floor tiles. You let out a short scream of surprise when you go flying forward toward the door. You reach blindly for the door handle, but just end up falling to the ground.

You groan and sit up, rubbing you head with your hand. But there's something in your hand. You look down in shock. The doorknob.

You whip your head up to look back at the door. When you grabbed the doorknob, your fall must've made it rip right out of the door.

"Only I would manage to break a door..." You mutter.

You stand up and inspect the door, only to find that you are, in fact, correct. The doorknob is clean off. The door is broken.

Your eyes widen as you realize that this means you're stuck in the bathroom until Phil and Dan come back. For two hours.

Not to mention the fact that you just got out of the shower, so you're only wearing a towel.