Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil

That picture was too adorable not to use.

"Are you sure it won't be a problem? Are guys filming or anything?" You ask, grabbing your purse and jacket.

"Phil is, but I'll keep her quiet during that time. Kids take naps, right?"

You laugh and shake your head. "Yes, Dan, kids do take naps."

"Do they take naps all day?" Dan asks hopefully.

"Sadly, no," you smile. "But you guys won't have a problem...right?"

"Nope! No problem at all! Uncle Phil and I have this all under control."

"Uncle Phil?" You ask, raising your eyebrow.

"Well what else do you expect her to call him?" Dan laughs, and so do you.

"Alright, alright, fair enough. Just make sure-"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it," Dan waves you off and leads you to the door.

"But I didn't even-"

"Everything will be fine. Go see your family, (Y/N)," Dan says, rather calmly. "You trust me, right?"

"Of course! It's just-"

"Phil?"

You roll your eyes. "I trust Phil completely, probably more than you," you joke.

Dan laughs. "Then what's the problem? Enjoy your holiday, and Phil and I will take care of her."

You exhale deeply. "Just call me, okay? Just to check in and-"

"I will."

You frown. "I'll miss you guys," you say, hugging Dan tightly.

"(Y/N), you'll only be gone for five days." Dan says. "But I'll miss you too."

You pull away, and you hesitantly shrug on your jacket and pick up your suitcase.

"Are you sure you won't have a problem?" You ask one more time.

Dan rolls his eyes. "Go, (Y/N)! We won't have a problem!"

"Okay, okay!" You hold up your hands in defense. "Love you."

"Love you too," Dan says, smiling as he kisses you.

You finally leave the flat, and Dan closes the door behind you.

Just as he does, Phil comes running down the stairs.

"Dan." Phil says breathlessly, his eyes wide. "We have a problem."

Dan's eyes widen,. "Wh-what do you mean we have a problem?" He mumbles.

"I can't find her!" Phil exclaims.

Dan shakes his head as Phil starts pacing back and forth. "What do you mean you can't find her?!"

"I can't find her!" Phil repeats, stopping his pacing. "We were in the lounge and I turned around and she-"

He's interrupted by a loud CRASH.

Dan and Phil exchange looks before bolting up the stairs, practically pushing each other over and tripping up the steps to reach the top.

"Winnie!"

"Irony!"

"Dan, I told you to stop calling her that!"

"She's my daughter, Phil!"

As if it was an unspoken agreement, the two boys split up, Dan checking the office upstairs and Phil checking the kitchen. Dan's search, however, is interrupted when he hears Phil shriek, "Dan, she found the sweets!".