Anime ↣ Dan & Phil

Look at that picture! Dan and Phil in Free! brb just crafting
{this one is also kinda long. kinda.}

"Are you actually kidding m-PHIL!" Dan shakes his head at you, then shouts for his best friend.

You wince and cover your ears at Dan's high-pitched scream as Phil comes into the lounge.

"What?" Phil asks, somewhat confused and somewhat annoyed. "What was so important that you-"

"(Y/N) has never seen anime!" Dan interrupts Phil, gesturing wildly towards you.

Phil's blue eyes widen. He looks from Dan, to you.

"Really?!" He asks.

"Yes..." You wince. You know how much Dan and Phil love anime, but you've never seen one yourself. Of course you've seen Phil's Attack On Titan figures and Dan's Free! pillow, among other things, but you never know anything about who they are.

Phil's eyes widen even more, if that's even possible.

"I'll get the snacks," Dan, who's sitting on the couch next to you, says in a very serious tone.

You look over at him, then back at Phil with wide eyes.

What is going on exactly?

"I'll get the DVDs." Phil tries to look determined (he looks more like he's pouting, to you) and nods. He runs out of the lounge, and you hear him running down the hallway as well.

"Dan-?" You ask, turning to Dan, but he immediately puts his finger over your lips.

"Shh," he shushes you. "Just let it happen."

You stare at him at he jumps up off the couch and follows Phil out of the room.

You huff and cross your arms while you wait for Dan and Phil to quit rushing around the house.

"Popcorn or Doritos?"

"Both!"

You hear their voices from the hall, which makes you giggle to yourself.

"Ow! Dan, watch it!"

"You're the one that ran into me, Phil!"

You smile and shake your head.

Phil suddenly bursts into the lounge, carrying DVD cases and sliding across the hardwood floor with his mix matched socks.

Dan quickly runs in after him, a big bag of Doritos and a bowl of popcorn in his arms. His eyes widen, and he lets out a quick scream as he slams into Phil's back. The bag of Doritos falls to the floor, and popcorn flies out of the bowl and goes everywhere.

"Ow! Phil!" Dan groans, rubbing his head and glaring at him.

"If the two of you weren't so frantic about this stupid anime, you wouldn't be running into each other like this!" You exclaim.

Dan and Phil freeze and stare at you. Phil is struggling to hold on to the boxes of DVDs in his hands, and Dan has popcorn in his hair.

"Stupid?!" Dan spats.

Your eyes widen. "I-I didn't mean-!"