Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}

Phil Lester is the cutest human being on this planet and if you don't agree then I'm sorry but get out.

Requested by Thatdorkhaley Hope you like it!! Thanks for requesting.

"Hey guys!" Phil waves at the camera. "Today I'm here with..." Phil gestures to you. "...Make a noise to describe how you're feeling...!"

You panic and let out something between a squeak and a "hello".

"(Y/N)!" Phil bursts out laughing. "What was that?!"

You laugh as well. "I don't know!" You shrug.

Phil smiles and adjusts his bright green button-down shirt.. "So that noise means you're feeling...?"

"Terrified," you reply, looking at the camera.

Phil laughs again. "Is it because of what we're doing today?" He looks over at you and bites his lip to control his smile.

'Oh God that lip bite kill me now,' you think.

But you reply, "Possibly..." You lean closer to Phil ever so slightly. "What exactly are we doing today?"

"Well!" He looks excitedly at the camera. "Today we are playing..." He leans over and picks a white box up off the floor. "Dun dun dun..." He says in a fake deep voice.

He shows the box to the camera. "Twister!" He announces.

You double over in laughter.

"What?" Phil looks at you and spreads his hands, but he's laughing too.

"Twister?"

You look down at the box sitting in Phil's lap, but immediately blush and look up. No doubt the Phandom is going to screenshot that.

"Yeah!" Phil nods enthusiastically at the camera.

You wince jokingly. "Why?"

"Well," Phil looks down at the box. "I've done it before with Dan, Chris, and PJ, and I just thought—" he glances over at you and smiles a little sideways smile that makes your heart melt. "—it would...make a good collab..." his voice gets lower and lower until it fades out. For a few seconds the two of you just look into each other's eyes.

"Um..." Phil licks his lips and shakes his head. "S-Sorry. Let's film that bit again." He says, looking down. A light blush dusts his cheeks.

"O-Okay."

Phil inhales before looking up at the camera, the familiar bright and happy look on his face again. His pure energy is enough to make you smile and laugh along with him as he talks.

But it doesn't make you forget about your immense crush on him. In fact, it makes it worse.

"-And I thought it would make a good collab!" Phil finishes his sentence this time. "Don't you?" He asks, looking at you.

"I-It's just..." You giggle. "So awkward!"

"Come on!" Phil whines, picking up the Twister box and holding it against his chest. "Please?!"

You laugh again at Phil's adorableness and roll your eyes playfully.

"Oh, alright-!"