Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil

"Hey guys!" Phil waves at the camera and smiles excitedly.

"Salutations!" You greet, smiling as well at the camera aimed at you.

You're currently sitting on the one and only AmazingPhil's bright green and blue duvet, filming a collab with him. Your YouTube channel is small, but has recently grown in popularity when you met Dan and Phil at Vidcon last year.

Not that you care much about how many subscribers you have. You just want to put a smile on people's faces.

"I still can't believe that's your intro," Phil laughs, looking over at you.

You shrug. "What can I say? I'm trash."

Phil rolls his eyes. "Stop calling yourself trash!" He says with a smile. "You're not trash!"

"Okay, fine," you giggle. "I'm beautiful trash."

"Let's just go with beautiful," Phil says.

You feel your cheeks heat up. Did Phil just call you beautiful?

"Anyways," Phil clears his throat and laughs awkwardly. "Today I'm here with (Y/N)! We're going to be something a bit different than my usual videos—"

"A Q and A!" You interrupt, making cheesy jazz hands at the camera. You're beyond excited to be even filming a video with Phil, let alone a Q & A. If this video is anything like Phil is not on fire, it will be the most fun you've ever had.

"So we asked you guys on Twitter to send us questions, dares, anything of that sort," Phil explains, using wild hand gestures. You absolutely love how enthusiastic and energetic he is.

"And you definitely delivered," you laugh, holding up your phone. The screen is completely filled with tweets from the Phandom, either freaking out about your collab or asking random questions.

"So! I think I should pick the first question!" Phil smiles like a child. He bounces up and down on his bed and faces you. "Alright, first question!"

"Hit me," you smile, mentally preparing yourself for whatever weird things the Phandom have in mind.

"This is from Alice," Phil starts.

"Hi Alice!" You smile and blow a kiss at the camera.

Phil smiles too. You think you see a blush creeping onto his cheeks, but you can't be sure.

"Alice asks: (Y/N), what is your full name?" Phil laughs a little. "Wow, okay, starting off personal. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, (Y/N)."

"No, no, it's okay," you laugh. An idea pops into your mind. "My full name is (Y/N) (M/N) Lester."

You fill the room with laughter, but Phil is completely silent. His face is blushing a deep red.

"I'm just joking," you laugh, putting your hand on Phil's arm.

He covers his blushing face with his hands, but you can see his smile poking through.

"Oh, I can't believe you just said that!" Phil laughs, removing his hands from over his eyes and looking down.

"I just panicked, okay?!" You say in between fits of laughter.

You and Phil laugh until your stomachs hurt. You love spending time with Dan and Phil both, but Phil especially. Every time you see each other, you laugh over the stupidest and simplest of things.

And that's what you love about Phil.

Well, besides everything.

"Okay okay," you wave your hand and catch your breath. "Next question! Phil!"