Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}

Requested by the lovely abbypaz172 . Thanks so much!

You're next.

You've been watching Dan and Phil for as long as you can remember, and you're next in line at their meet and greet.

When you first got tickets for Vidcon, you were ecstatic. Then when you got passes for Dan and Phil's meet and greet, you nearly died.

You snap out of your thoughts when the girl currently with Dan and Phil walks away.

You're going to meet Dan and Phil. In person.

You're frozen in your spot for a few moments.

Then, Phil glances over at you. Dan is still talking with some Vidcon employee that's helping with the meet and greet.

But Phil is looking at you.

You snap out of your trance when the person in line behind you taps your shoulder.

"Um, you're next," she says.

You smile, still gazing at your two heroes that are only a few feet away. "I am, aren't I?"

"Come on, you're holding up the line!" The girl behind you says, but she laughs playfully. You can tell she's just joking. "Go!"

She lightly nudges you, and of course you awkwardly fall forward into the meet and greet area.

"Hi-whoa!"

Your cheeks heat up when you feel someone grab your arm. You look up.

It's Phil. As in, Phil. Phil Lester. AmazingPhil. Phil is holding onto your arm.

"Are you okay?" He asks, smiling kindly down at you. His blue eyes sparkle. He grabs your other arm and helps you stand up straight.

"No. I mean-!" You mentally cringe. "Y-Yes. Yeah. I-I'm fine. Totally fine. Really fine. Really great, actually. I'm chill. Oh my God, did I just say chill? I think I did. I'm sorry."

"Uh, Phil, are you gonna introduce me to your friend here?" Dan jokes.

This time, you outwardly cringe when you realize you've been rambling to Phil, and only Phil.

You notice that Phil is still holding onto your arms.

"I've been rambling, sorry," you try to laugh it off. Phil lets go of you, and you think you see a light blush on his cheeks. "I'm (Y/N)."

"It's so nice to meet you (Y/N)! I like your shirt, by the way!" Phil says cheerfully, pointing down at your shirt.

Wow. Phil Lester just said my name.

You look down at your shirt too, even though you spent hours picking out an outfit, so you know all too well what your shirt looks like. It's your favorite color, with a faded picture of your favorite video game character and the title of the game across the front.

"T-Thanks!" You smile. You still can't wrap your head around the fact that this is actually happening. You're standing centimeters away from Dan Howell and Phil Lester.