2

Azaana's POV:

I pick my self up from Blake. All these things were running through my mind. What just happened? He looked at me like he was in love. What do I do? What do I say? This silence is to awkward.

A:Well, I think that's enough for today.

B:Uh, yea want me to drive you home?

A: Yeah thanks.

I grab my bag and go outside to Blake's car. The car ride was silent, besides the radio. We didn't talk much, which is unusual.

A: Thanks again for the ride, wanna play GTA 5? I just got itttt.

He thinks for a moment.

A: Come on Vin isn't here, I know how much you hate him.

B: Well then of course I'll come in.

When we walk in the house I throw my keys on the counter.

A:ima take a quick shower. You should to you smell horrible.

B: you don't smell like roses either!

A: yeah that's why I'm taking a shower helloooo.

I walk upstairs and grab a sooners sweatshirt, black boxers, panties and a bra and head to my bathroom.

"YOU'LL BE BANGIN ON MY CHEST BANG BANG GORILLLAA"

I was singing extra loud in the shower. Then hear a bang on the bathroom door I jump a little and think ima have to fight naked if somebody is tryin to kill me.

B:Shut the fuck up!

Blake yells outside the door.

A: Don't get slapped!

I yell.

I get out the shower dry off and go downstairs. Blake is wearing a white v neck and and grey sweats. How does he do it? He can be sexy even when he's not trying!

A: wassup cousin.

B: why do you take so long?

A: because I like to smell fresh.

Blake's POV:

Damn how does she do it? She looks so sexy with out even trying.

As she bends over to put the game in the PS3 I can't help but stare at her ass. It's so plump. I look away quick when she turns around.

A:you hungry?

B: a little.

A: I'll order a pizza.

As she's on the phone I replay today's event in my head. I start thinking about how she looked at me. Does it really mean she loves me or does it just mean nothing. I think back further to that night when we made out.

*Flashback*

C: So what's up with you and Azaana? See was upset earlier. She said you guys got in some type of fight.

Camryn is one of Azaana's best friends. We're friends too, but not that close.

B: I'm just mad over my game that's all.

C: Well maybe you shouldn't take it out on her.

B: I know I would say sorry to her but I don't know where she is.

C: I don't know either I'll text her, but are you coming to the party tonight?

B: probably I don't know yet.

C:ok, well see you later.

B: Bye

......

B: Hey man have you seen Azaana?

Random: nope

Where is she? Camryn told me she'd be here. Is she really that mad at me? Then there she was. She walked in the door in a turquoise pencil skirt, and a black v neck with black stilettos. Wow. She had her hair in natural curls and hardly any make up. Just wow. I walk up to her.

B: Hey can we talk?

A: *sigh* sure.

I lead her outside so we can be alone. I sit in a chair and so does she.

B: Look I'm sorry for how I treated you. I am glad to have you as such a close friend. I was just upset about my game.

I grab her hand and hold it, waiting for what she'll say next.

A: it's cool B.

She gives me a hug, that lasts for a while. When we separate she looks me in the eyes. I put my hand on face and gently move a strand of hair. I lean forward and our lips make contact. Fireworks. Fireworks is a way I would describe the kiss. We pull back catching our breath. We go back inside hand and hand. Then all of a sudden my ex, Nicole walks in. She walks up to Azaana and says

N: Ew Blake your dating this slut now?

A: Nicole. Is your weave tight?

N: Uh yeah. Why?

All of a sudden Azaana grabs Nicole's hair and starts pounding her face. I can't help but chuckle a little by the way she struggled to get out of Azaana's grip. Then I go back to reality and pull Azaana off of her. Z just walks out and goes back to the dorms. I haven't talked to her about the fight or the kiss every since then.

*Flashback ends*

A: Pizza will be here in 35 minutes

B:alright

Once our pizza gets here we sit down and eat.

12:30 am

B: it's late ima go home.

A: aw you sure? I was having fun.

B:yeah I have early practice tomorrow.

A: oh okay well I'll walk you to the door.

When we get to the door I turn around and give her a hug and kiss her on the cheek.

B: Bye snookums.

A: hahaha snookums?

B: that's your new name.

A: haha ok love you bye.

B:love you too

And with that I head on home.

___________________________

Feedback?