22

Azaana's POV

Blake pulled off his pants being only in his boxers, while I was only in my bra and panties. I felt comfortable with Blake. The fact that he kissed each of my scars shows a lot. When Blake laid back on top of me he started kissing my neck, a moan escaped my lips then he stopped.

B: Azaana. I don't wanna have sex with you. I wanna make love to you.

A: Then make love to me baby.

He kissed my lips gently. He pulled down his boxers, then pulled down my panties slowly. He looked me in my eyes while his eyes were full of lust. He entered me slowly, and let me adjust to his size. Once I nodded he started moving slowly in and out of me. He moaned in my ear which was a turn on to me. I ran my nails in his back which turned him on even more. He started picking up the pace going faster and faster. He started sucking on my neck leaving a hickey. I once again dug my nails in his back.

B: Ohhhh I'm almost there.

He said breathlessly. After a few more strokes we both made it to our climax. Once we were done Blake rolled over next to me.

A: Good job.

B: Thanks you too.

A: Thanks.

He put his hand up for a high five and I high five him back. We both laughed at how stupid that was.

A: Can I get my phone now?

B: Sure.

I grabbed my panties and put them on. I got out bed and went to wear Blake put our phones. When I turned on mine. I had 10 messages and 2 missed calls. All from no other than Vin. I threw my head back and groaned.

A: Why me?

I whispered to myself. I opened up the texts and read to myself.

Vincente😒: What are you doing tonight?

Vincente😒: I wanna take you to dinner.

Vincente😒: Just as friends though.

Vincente😒: Please answer me.

And it goes on and on. I thought I shouldn't at first but I text him back anyways.

A: Sorry I didn't have my phone on me. But I'm spending time with Blake all day/night.

He text back within a few minutes.

Vincente😒: Ohh well what about tomorrow night then?

A: I don't think going on a date with my ex, while I have a protective boyfriend is a great idea...

Vincente😒: It isn't a date, just two friends eating dinner.

A: Two friends who dated? No I don't think that would be okay. Have a nice night.

I put my phone back in the box Blake had them in. I grabbed Blake's phone and brought it to him. I laid back down in bed next to him. He went through his phone, then turned and smiled at me.

A: What?

B: Ford and Brynn are back from Brynn's parents house.

A: My monkey is back!

B: Yup I'm picking him up tomorrow.

A: Aww I missed him.

B: I missed him too.

A: Wait. Where is my baby Chaney?

B: Oh shit I left him outside.

Blake got up and ran downstairs. I sat there for a moment then heard Chaney running upstairs into the room. He jumped on the bed and crawled on my lap and started licking me.

A: Hi baby!

Blake came upstairs and sat on the bed and watched me and Chaney play with each other. When I got tired I thought if I should tell Blake about Vin. Would he be mad? Its not that bad is it? Whatever I'm gonna tell him.

A: So Vin text me.

I looked at Blake waiting for his response. Then he finally spoke.

B: What did he want?

A: Well he wanted to take me to dinner but I said no I'm with you.

B: Why would he want to take you?

A: Well because we've talked and we're cool now.

B: What the fuck do you mean you two are cool now? And when did you talk?

A: We talked a day or two before you and I got back together.

B: Why didn't you tell me?

A: I didn't think it matter.

B: Yeah because telling me that you and your ex boyfriend who HIT you and was a piece of shit ARE BEST BUDDIES DOESNT FUCKING MATTER? THAT SHIT MATTERS AZAANA. ARE YOU SEEING HIM BEHIND MY BACK? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH HIM?

A: Woah what? Cheating? Are you serious? Now you're overreacting. I haven't been seeing him behind your back. Shit the last fucking time I saw him was before me and you were together! Like I fucking said before!

B: OVERREACTING? YOU WERE MAD THAT I WENT TO SEE BRYNN ABOUT MY SON! YOU BELIEVED SOME LIE THAT SHE TOLD YOU ABOUT ME AND HER TRYING TO GET BACK TOGETHER! AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO BE MAD ABOUT THIS? HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT YOU TWO ARENT TRYING TO GET BACK TOGETHER?

A: NOBODY SAID WE WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER! BUT BLAKE NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN IT FEELS LIKE A PERSON YOU HAVE DEEP FEELINGS FOR ARE SEEING THEIR EX!

I grabbed my phone out of the box, grabbed my clothes and left. I didn't have my car, so I walked. I walked to a park and sat crying for a moment. Right now I hate Blake. I hate how he can make me happy to mad. I don't like how he could control my emotions like that. Love is bullshit. It's stupid. I hate love. I hate Blake and I love Blake. He's stupid. I'm stupid. I'm calling Vin to take me home.

Blake's POV

I can't stand either Vin or Azaana right now. She thinks nothing is wrong with being friends with her ex. If I was friends with my ex and she found out she would probably threaten to leave me. I don't her and Vin talking. I don't want them to be friends. So that's not going to happen. I get dressed in jeans and a black hoodie. I grab my phone and keys, then go to my garage and get in my car. I'm going to Vin's house. I pull up to his driveway. I knock on the door, and someone opens it. But it's not Vin.

_________________________________

Might update tonight or tomorrow!