56

I'm waiting for my game in Orange County ... WHY NOT UPDATE?!

_________________________

Azaana's POV

Blake's been gone all day and I have no idea where he's at. I was bored so I decided to watch a few movies. I put in World War Z, popped some popcorn, and relaxed.

I was jumping at all the scary parts as if I've never seen this movie before. In the middle of the movie I heard a knock at the door. I paused the movie to see who it was. Klay was standing there. Ugh what does he want.

A: What?!

Klay didn't say anything. He just walked inside. He looked down at me. He brushed his hand on the side of my face. He pulled me into him by the waist. He planted a kiss on my lips. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. He roamed his hands up and down my body. I pulled and tugged at his clothes. He shut the door behind him and led us to the couch. He took his shirt off and I took off mine. He kissed my neck while I unzipped his pants. He pulled mine off also. He ripped off my underwear. He kissed all down my neck. Right before he entered me, I woke up to Blake shaking me.

B: Babe wake up!

A: Wh- What?

B: We're gonna be late!

A: For what?!

B: The game!

A: Wait! What time is it!

B: 5:30pm! Now come on get ready!

I jumped out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself through the mirror. What the hell was that dream about?

A: Let it go. He doesn't mean anything, Blake does. You're with Blake. Blake is everything not Klay. Blake, Blake, Blake.

I whispered to myself. I can't be stressing out over all of this. Tomorrow I have surgery. I'm finally getting a kidney thanks to my best friend Camryn. I can't lie I'm pretty scared. What if something goes wrong? I'm really nervous but I'm happy. I can play again. I'll be out for a little bit, not forever.

I need to hurry up and get dressed before Blake freaks out. I started a shower but before I could get ready to get in Blake came storming in angry. What I do now?

B: WHY DO YOU HAVE 15 TEXTS FROM KLAY?

A: Wait what?

B: 15 FUCKING TEXTS! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

A: Blake he's a stalker ex, chill.

B: DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CHILL. ARE YOU TWO STILL SEEING EACH OTHER?

A: NO! STOP FUCKING YELLING AND LISTEN TO ME. READ THE MESSAGES AND TELL ME IF I EVER RESPOND.

Blake quiet down and read the text messages. He put the phone down and sighed.

B: How long has he been texting you.

A: When you told him advice.

B: Why didn't you tell me?

A: Because there's already a lot going on. Your fiancé has kidney failure and just loss a baby. You have playoffs to worry about, it's just to much for you on your plate. I didn't want to add anything else to it. And besides I'm a big girl I can handle it.

B: Do you still have feelings for him?

I looked down. I didn't know if I should lie or tell the truth. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

A: I....

__________________________

Game Time 😂😘 Cliffy.