64

Azaana's POV

Today marks the day one of my closest friends passed away. One of Blake and I's closest friend. Wilson. I met him around the same time I met Blake. Whenever Blake and I would fight I could call Wilson. He was like family to me. He was a happy spirit. He would only bring joy. He could lighten up anyone's day. He was always positive, even when he found out he had cancer. He NEVER complained. And never stopped fighting.

I got out of bed. I looked over at Blake who was sound asleep. I went into the bathroom to get ready for a shower. When I was fully undressed I noticed the secret tattoo I had under my left breast. It read "B.C.W". Which meant Blake, Camryn and Wilson. I smiled remembering the story behind it.

Flashback-

It was a summer night in Oklahoma. I was gonna start Oklahoma University in 2 weeks. Blake, Wilson, Camryn, and I were hanging out in some parking lot at Walmart. It was about 11pm. We had the radio, food, and slushies, so you know we were having fun. We were playing truth or dare. I dared Blake to ask a guy for his number and hit on him. We watched from afar and laughed our asses off. Blake lightly jogged back over to us and threw the guys number at me.

A: He actually gave you his number?!

Blake shrugged.

W: You can pull guys?! I'm worried Blake!

C: What the fuck?!

We all laughed hard. I sat on the floor in tears from laughing so hard.

B: Alright, alright. Wilson it's your turn.

W: Right.

Wilson put his thumb on his chin making a thinking face. Then pointed at me.

W: Azaana! I dare you to get a tattoo.

A: What the hell? No.

W: It's a dare! You have to do it!

A: You know I'm scared of needles.

B: C'mon you gotta do it.

A: What would I have to get?

W: Something small. And you can get it anywhere you want.

A: I can't believe I'm doing this.

W: Let's go!

I rolled my eyes and we all got in Blake's truck.

When we pulled up to the tattoo parlor I started getting nervous. When we walked in my palms started getting sweaty. Blake noticed how nervous I was getting and put his arm around my shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and I looked up and nervously smiled.

B: Relax.

W: Man when will you two be together?

I smiled and looked away. Wilson always thought something was up with Blake and I, but we were just really good friends.

C: Can we get this done?

W: Preach. Now Azaana I thought of what you should get.

A: And that is?

W: Our initials.

A: What?

W: B.C.W. Pick a spot.

A: That's so stupid. But alright.

I sighed and walked to the back with the tattoo guy. I decided getting it under my left boob. No one will see it. Wilson, Camryn, and Blake went in the back with me. Blake held my hand the whole time. Wilson laughed at my pain. And Camryn covered her eyes the whole time.