21

Azaana's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock. I look at it and notice Blake's body wrapped around mine.

A: Babe wake up.
I started shaking him.
A: Babe.
B: Hmm?
A: Get up it's time for our run.
B: Noo it's too early and my head hurts.
A: Should've thought of that last night.
B: I don't wanna go. And please turn off that damn alarm.
A: Well let me go and I'll turn it off.
B: But if I do then you're gonna leave me.
A: Then I guess we're gonna just sit and enjoy the sweet sound of the alarm.

We sit there for a minute. Then finally Blake gave up.

B: Ughh fine.
He got off of me and I turned off the alarm. I started to walk to the bathroom with clothes and a towel in my hand. When I reached for the doorknob of his bathroom in his room, Blake picked me up making me squeal and drop my clothes. He carried me bridal style back to the bed.

A: Blake stop! I have to get ready!
B: You're going to cuddle with me.
A: No I'm going to run!
B: No you aren't.

He laid me down on the bed then laid his body on type of me, but careful enough to not crush me. I rested his chin on my chest and looked at me with the most adorable look ever.

B: You don't have to go.
He said in a soft voice.
A: aww ok I won't go.... Shit!
B: Works every time.
A: Ugh well since you don't want to work out what do you want to do today?
B: I really just wanna stay in all day with you. Just cuddle all day and watch movies and eat. I just want a chill day you know?
A: When did you start being such a big cuddlier?
B: Every since I met you, I just thought you looked like a comfortable person to cuddle with.
A: Well you should've said something baby.
B: I should've. But today lets just let it just be us.
A: Anything you want baby.
B: That means no phones.
A: Alright, but you still have to clean that vomit out of your car.
He put his head down and groaned.
B: Fine. I'll do it now but when I come back it's me and you all day.
A: Mkay, I'll take a shower first then make breakfast.
B: Okay.
He got up and walked to the door then stopped and turned to me.
A: What?
B: I love you baby.
I smiled.
A: I love you too Blakeyboo.
I giggled.
B: Weird name.
A: You love that name.
B: Fine ZaanyPoo.
A: Eww.
B: You love it.
Then he walked out the door. I got up and picked up the clothes I dropped. I got in the shower and did my usual routine I do in the morning. I was walking to my bag to grab my makeup pouch then Blake came in and snatched it out of my hands.

A: What the hell?
B: No makeup!
A: For what?
B: You're perfect without it.
A: No give it back.

Then Blake walked over to his closet and put the bag on the highest shelf knowing that his closet is freakin huge and I can't reach up there.

A: You mothafucka.
He chuckled but he didn't realize how much of a mess I looked.
B: Trust me when I say you don't need it.
He bent down and kissed my forehead.
A: Ughhhhhhhhhhh.
B: Now let's get to you and I.
He picked me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me back to bed. He started kissing my neck and I started to nibble on his ear. I grabbed his shirt trying to pull his shirt off then he played with the strings of my sweats, then he stopped.

B: We're supposed to be cuddling!
A: Oh yeah huh? I'm supposed to be making breakfast.
B: You know I've made a mission not to have sex with you today, but you're really tempting me.
A: Whoops haha.

I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. Blake sat at the counter keeping me company while I cooked. When I finished cooking we ate and listened to music. When we were done eating we went back upstairs and put on the TV. We got back to cuddling. Later we played GTA5, then we watched a few movies. At around 8pm we were back to cuddling. Blake said he had a mission not to have sex with me but that mission is going to fail. I started kissing him. But not a normal kiss. I was touching all over his body. He still was resisting but I knew how to get him, I bit his lip and he instantly went for my pants. I pulled off his shirt and he pulled down my sweats revealing my pink polka dotted panties. He pulled off my shirt next. He pulled away from the kiss and started tracing kisses down my body. When he got to my hips I pulled away. Blake looked up at me and knew what was wrong. Last time we had sex it was quick, so he didn't see my scars.

B: It's okay baby.
A: I'm sorry.
B: Don't be.

He continued what he was doing. He revealed my hips and started kissing each and everyone of my scars. As I watched him a tear streamed down my face, I ran my hand through his hair and sniffled. He looked up and frowned.

B: What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?
A: No. It's just, you're proving that you really do love every bit of me.
B: Well you are my everything. And I would trade anything to have you. I would give up basketball for you.
A: Baby, you would never have to worry about doing something like that.
B: But know I would.
A: Well I would do the same for you. I would do any and everything for you.

Blake crawled back up to me. He kissed me again then kissed on my neck. He pulled away while we both were catching our breath.

B: Ready?
A: Ready.
__________________________________
I'm talking to "him" so I feel lovey dovey haha❤️